Latest Zona show

Any one see this show? Muskegon Lake??
    Last edited by Hollada; 01-16-2018 at 10:19 PM.

2019 Basscat Caracal
    225 Evinrude G2
    Solix 12 Mega SI bow and console
    Mega Live
    36V Ultrex

2. Member
    The last one I watched I thought it was Gull Lake

definitely not muskegon. I agree - gull. Not may lakes this side of the state with that color water and both LM or SM.

4. dartag1829
    Tried to watch it on my computer last night and it kept freezing up at the intro. Third world cable and internet down here.

5. Member
    I was wondering the same thing. It says central Michigan. I've seen shows where it said SW Michigan or southern Michigan. I wouldn't consider Gull lake central Michigan. Maybe I'm looking too far into the name thing.

6. Belleville Lake, Michigan dlaport1's Avatar
    How are you watching on line... ? do they have repeats ?

Gun?
    2011 Ranger z521/2023 250ProXS

8. dartag1829
    Quote Originally Posted by dlaport1 View Post
    How are you watching on line... ? do they have repeats ?
    This 3rd world house we are renting in Florida only has Basic Cable. I think that is what the Cave Men Had.

I can hook my laptop to the TV and log into my Xfinity account. All the current shows are on there.

9. Member
    The only reason I said Gull Lake was because of the island with all the huge houses in the background

10. Member
    I don't pay much attention to regional name dropping with zona or KVD. I've seen them say Traverse City area before and they are actually up on Burt/Mullet.

straight from zonas mouth, he's said he caught a lot of sh** for the torch river show he did years ago as well a multitude of shows between kvd, shaw, hank etc on the bays and the resulting pressure its caused. Not to mention a few other shows where gps coords on the graph were visible. you'll notice shows now don't ever show that. I know he is specifically vague or even misleading on where he's at for these reasons - and realistically, its for the better. I do always try to figure out where, just to quench my own curiosity.

12. dartag1829
    Best show he did was over by my house. I am at work and a friend calls and wants to know who is filming on his lake. When he described the boats I knew it was Zona. He did a wrap up on a picnic table at the little ramp. I stopped the next day and took a still photo of the table. Never posted the lake because it was a private lake.

They will shoot a launch on one lake and pack up and go fish another now.
    Bad spellers of the world untie!

14. Member
    Zona and Stricker have been exposing some of the best stuff in northern Michigan. I’m glad to see they are taking somewhat extreme measures to throw viewers off now. Well at least Zona, have not watched a hook and look in awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by TCook View Post
    Zona and Stricker have been exposing some of the best stuff in northern Michigan. I’m glad to see they are taking somewhat extreme measures to throw viewers off now. Well at least Zona, have not watched a hook and look in awhile.
    For sure. Kent lake hasn't been the same thanks to Mr. Stricker, seacord is the other one.

16. Member
    Starry stonewort is a bigger issue on Kent. That stuff destroys habitat, and moves in after weeds are sprayed.
    http://www.michigan.gov/invasives/0,...8746--,00.html
    -Matt
    Quote Originally Posted by vaw121 View Post
    For sure. Kent lake hasn't been the same thanks to Mr. Stricker, seacord is the other one.

17. Member
    Well in zona’s last show he didn’t let the camera show a dead giveaway but still easy to figure out.

Well in zona’s last show he didn’t let the camera show a dead giveaway but still easy to figure out.
    Yep. It’s made an appearance on a few shows. Fall was on fire there evidently.

I'm an Okie and have never fished there and I know where it's at
    I think about half the smallie shows I've seen recently have been on that body of water.