Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar

Bow Roller Orders

Just wanted to thank everyone for all the Bow Roller Orders, looks like a bunch of people got new orange rollers for Christmas. if you got buddy's still running old yellow let them know Im am fully stocked with a new batch, I am also stocking other sizes for different boats
    Thanks Guys http://www.drew-tek.com/parts/produc...d-for-phoenix/

Attached Images Attached Images
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

2. Member
    Guys, get the longer bolt also. If you don't the original bolt can work loose and you will lose atleast one side of the roller. I found that out the hard way lol. Just a word of advice

3. Member
    Thanks. I have 17 921 pro xp. Which roller do I need to order?
    JW
    Matthew 6:33
    2020 921elite

4. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by artdevilish View Post
    Thanks. I have 17 921 pro xp. Which roller do I need to order?
    JW
    this kit comes with everything you need, http://www.drew-tek.com/parts/produc...d-for-phoenix/
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    info@drewcraft.com

5. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kry29 View Post
    Guys, get the longer bolt also. If you don't the original bolt can work loose and you will lose atleast one side of the roller. I found that out the hard way lol. Just a word of advice
    yep thats they only way I sell them now is with the 7" bolt, only sold 20 with out bolts but It turned out that now many hardware stores carry a stainless bolt that size so I have a kit with everything.
    info@drewcraft.com

6. Member
    Got mine from Andy last week for my 721. Thanks again

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DREWTICK View Post
    yep thats they only way I sell them now is with the 7" bolt, only sold 20 with out bolts but It turned out that now many hardware stores carry a stainless bolt that size so I have a kit with everything.
    Yea. I got mine before you started selling them. Oh well, I will have the right stuff now

8. Member
    I was down in Okeechobee this past week and one guy came up to me and ask how in the world I load so easy. He saw me pull up to my trailer and just cut the engine at first contact with the bunks then I crank the boat over the nose and done. The 7inch bolt is part of the equation. I can lift the nose with my left hand and crank with the right. Since the roller actually rolls now much easier to make those last 5 cranks.

The other big help is some Teflon spray coat that I think Drew recommended I put on my gatorbaks. Wow what difference a few changes made.
    2024 Phoenix 818
    2024 merc 175 pro xs 3B411947

Quote Originally Posted by davidsa View Post
    I was down in Okeechobee this past week and one guy came up to me and ask how in the world I load so easy. He saw me pull up to my trailer and just cut the engine at first contact with the bunks then I crank the boat over the nose and done. The 7inch bolt is part of the equation. I can lift the nose with my left hand and crank with the right. Since the roller actually rolls now much easier to make those last 5 cranks.

The other big help is some Teflon spray coat that I think Drew recommended I put on my gatorbaks. Wow what difference a few changes made.
    That's exactly how I load my 721. Now with the Trick Step should be perfect.

10. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar

info@drewcraft.com

11. Member
    have a yellow one on my 2012 618. should i replace?
    Phoenix 618
    Evinrude ETEC 150
    Go Buckeyes
    Go Browns

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfisher42 View Post
    have a yellow one on my 2012 618. should i replace?
    yes I would. I don't have any marks on mine to speak of from the yellow but sure made loading harder then the new one for me.
    2024 Phoenix 818

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gaston13 View Post
    That's exactly how I load my 721. Now with the Trick Step should be perfect.
    I have the big bow step and it keeps me dry on 80% of ramps. The really shallow ones still get me wet.
    2024 Phoenix 818

14. Member
    What is the Teflon spray for the Gatorbaks? I’ll have a new set for my 921 on February 3.

15. Member
    Drew, can you provide me the specs for this bolt? Do I need to replace the washer and nut also? I think I must have been in your first 20... thanks in advance for the information.

16. Member
    https://www.amazon.com/DuPont-Non-St...film+lubricant
    Quote Originally Posted by DGipson View Post
    What is the Teflon spray for the Gatorbaks? I’ll have a new set for my 921 on February 3.
    Dupont Teflon nonstick lubricant is key terms in amazon. I got the aerosol can. Coated 2 different days after letting bunks dry in parking lot. Does not feel slick to touch but a big help. My father backed me down several ramps last week not hooked up and boat never moved.

I've tried to provide exact link.

My gatorbacks used to put a thin snakeskin like mark on my boat I could peel with a finger. Marks are almost not existing now.
    2024 Phoenix 818

17. Member
    Got it, link worked. Thank you

https://www.amazon.com/DuPont-Non-St...film+lubricant

Dupont Teflon nonstick lubricant is key terms in amazon. I got the aerosol can. Coated 2 different days after letting bunks dry in parking lot. Does not feel slick to touch but a big help. My father backed me down several ramps last week not hooked up and boat never moved.

I've tried to provide exact link.

My gatorbacks used to put a thin snakeskin like mark on my boat I could peel with a finger. Marks are almost not existing now.

18. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DGipson View Post
    Drew, can you provide me the specs for this bolt? Do I need to replace the washer and nut also? I think I must have been in your first 20... thanks in advance for the information.

1/2" X 13 X 7", with full size lock nut, if you get a 7" and use the factory lock nut you may want to cut a 1/2" off the bolt , I like to use washers between the end caps and the bracket also, you can use factory washers on the outside.
    if you cant find a bolt local I have them on my site

http://www.drew-tek.com/parts/produc...t-and-washers/
    info@drewcraft.com

19. Member
    1/2" X 13 X 7", with full size lock nut, if you get a 7" and use the factory lock nut you may want to cut a 1/2" off the bolt , I like to use washers between the end caps and the bracket also, you can use factory washers on the outside.
    if you cant find a bolt local I have them on my site

http://www.drew-tek.com/parts/produc...t-and-washers/
    That would be a nylock lock nut. :-)
    "Everyone should believe in something; I believe I'll go fishing."

-Henry David Thoreau

Men and fish are alike. They both get into trouble when they open their mouths

author unknown

2015 Phoenix 919 225 Yamaha SHO

20. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Edwards View Post
    That would be a nylock lock nut. :-)
    yes, stainless steel with nylon insert
    info@drewcraft.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast