Precision Sonar

THEY SAID IT COULDN"T BE DONE ... 2006 Ranger Z20 Gets 15" Solix on Console

Ranger Z20 with 15" Solix on Console is the bomb!

Carneal B. from Connecticut sent me these pix of his Solix 15 installed on his 2006 Ranger Z20 using our Precision Console Mount and Gauge Relocation Package.

Great idea and nice install Carneal!

Precision Sonar
    RK

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by rkylake; 01-16-2018 at 02:14 AM.

Precision Sonar & Outdoors
    Home of the Patented Smart Bracket Console Mounting System
    email: ryank@precisionsonar.com
    phone: 270-703-6133

2. Member
    Looks great! Only question I would have with this setup is how much does this compromise your vision straight ahead when running?

3. Precision Sonar
    Quote Originally Posted by kadas View Post
    Looks great! Only question I would have with this setup is how much does this compromise your vision straight ahead when running?
    That was the first thing I asked when I received the pics. With the console being low profile I was told vision was no issue. in a lot of cases the larger screens help block the wind. I know my 16 does.

does it pick up Netflix

5. Member
    Would the set up bethe same for a 2007 Z21?? If so whats that cost? I might be intrested
    2007 Z21 / 250 VMAX HPDI

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kadas View Post
    I for one will never believe these big screens do not impair good vision while running. It is so obvious that they sit way above the crest of the console. I think they are very dangerous mounted that way and all of the convincing will not change my mind. Tim Horton's boat is set up in a very ridiculous way.

Another great Precision Sonar product. They really help to make the older and newer boats electronics fitment and function the way they are supposed to!

FLORIDA BOAT: 2016 Ranger 519, Mercury 225 Pro XS, Atlas 6" hydraulic jack plate, Motor Guide Tour Pro, Humminbird Helix 12SI Mega chirp on console, Helix 12SI up front, dual 8' power poles, livewell pumpout

LET US NOT LOSE SIGHT OF HOW FORTUNATE WE ARE TO ENJOY FISHING AND THE OUTDOORS! CATCHING JUST MAKES IT A BIT SWEETER!

8. AR Bass Club/AR Fishing Moderator GhostComanche's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OSUDVM View Post
    I for one will never believe these big screens do not impair good vision while running. It is so obvious that they sit way above the crest of the console. I think they are very dangerous mounted that way and all of the convincing will not change my mind. Tim Horton's boat is set up in a very ridiculous way.
    Unless you are 4'10" tall you can easily see over them in most every boat...................in fact you are looking down somewhat at them.................................RR

"Never argue with an idiot; He will beat you to death with stupidity"

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostComanche View Post
    Unless you are 4'10" tall you can easily see over them in most every boat...................in fact you are looking down somewhat at them.................................RR
    Randy can see over them so it must be good enough! ��

10. Member
    Thanks Randy, I got your PM, I will call this week
    2007 Z21 / 250 VMAX HPDI

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostComanche View Post
    Then based on your pictures you must be 6"10" or the Ranger seats all sit extremely high. I am 5" 11" and I would have trouble seeing over that screen. Unless your pictures are an optical "delusion" that screen would appear to block good vision. I know, it is your boat and that is all that matters as long as you can see extremely well.

12. Member
    I have a 2005 Ranger Z22 and have to duck my head way down just to get my eyes level with the wind shield. There would be no problem seeing over that screen .................I'm 5'9".

13. Member
    Then based on your pictures you must be 6"10" or the Ranger seats all sit extremely high. I am 5" 11" and I would have trouble seeing over that screen. Unless your pictures are an optical "delusion" that screen would appear to block good vision. I know, it is your boat and that is all that matters as long as you can see extremely well.
    I am the same height as you, no problem at all for me seeing at all, been boating for 50 years, love the big screens!!!

14. AR Bass Club/AR Fishing Moderator GhostComanche's Avatar
    Not 6'10", but 6'6".....................you can see over them just fine brother....................Like Rodney said, not a problem at all........................RR

"Never argue with an idiot; He will beat you to death with stupidity"

15. Member
    Yep ,I need dat

16. Precision Sonar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger-85 View Post
    Yep ,I need dat
    Pretty neat set up