bitcoin on coinbase

just purchased bitcoin on coin base waited for somewhere around $13100 i bought at $13146 and it shows i bought in at $13318

2. Member
    I have seen this before too, and after I buy on coinbase I check binance and it may be several hundred dollars different.Usually cheaper.

3. Member
    They consider that a "fee". If you watch their price it's always behind when things are up and normally high when things drop. Pretty crappy on their part but they know they've got you. Just buy on a low and you will make it up. I tried Gemini bit it's been weeks since I tried to get verified and haven't heard anything

4. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    If you're going to be actively buying and selling, then transfer the money to Gdax, part of coinbase. The commissions are cheap and only for market orders. On gdax, if you use limit orders there aren't any commissions.
    Thanos was the hero

5. Member
    I have hated Coinbase since I started using it in 2013. They make >$ 1 million A DAY in fees and they can't maintain a system that won't crash or be down every time the price spikes or falls? Downright irresponsible. Not to mention all of the bullshit and crooked shit they did when they first started. I honestly hope the government comes down on them hard one day.

Gemini is much better.

6. Member
    I wish Gemini would do my verification