Light help please

I'm searching for a rear running light. Has the screw in base. Can't find one anywhere.
    James Simmons (985)870-0201
    Stanford Baits Pro Staff Gambler Lures Pro staff Vector Hooks Pro staff Enigma rods pro staff
    P-line Pro Staff. Amphibia Eyegear Pro staff TH Marine Pro staff
    Woo!Tungsten Pro Staff Hoo-rag Pro Staff Sublime Wear Pro staff Crusher Lures Pro staff

2. Member
    Check out perko and see what they have

3. Member
    It's definitely a Perko. Had to replace the base on mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Ugabassangler View Post
    I'm searching for a rear running light. Has the screw in base. Can't find one anywhere.
    when you say "screw in" do you mean push in post and screw in plastic collar??? if so thats perko for sure and you can get them anywhere ,probably cheap on amazon,,,fyi i changed my bulb to hi intensity LED and that sucker lights the boat up

Quote Originally Posted by jomo924 View Post
    when you say "screw in" do you mean push in post and screw in plastic collar??? if so thats perko for sure and you can get them anywhere ,probably cheap on amazon,,,fyi i changed my bulb to hi intensity LED and that sucker lights the boat up
    Thats it. I emailed perko and they gave the right part number to get. Thanks
    James Simmons (985)870-0201
    Stanford Baits Pro Staff Gambler Lures Pro staff Vector Hooks Pro staff Enigma rods pro staff
    P-line Pro Staff. Amphibia Eyegear Pro staff TH Marine Pro staff
    Woo!Tungsten Pro Staff Hoo-rag Pro Staff Sublime Wear Pro staff Crusher Lures Pro staff