2007 Ranger Trail Hubs Replacement and brake pad

I decided to forgo the oil bath hubs on my 2007 ranger trailer and replace them with the vortex hubs. I ordered the new hubs from ranger and they came with the hub,spindle, and rotor all together. The new brake rotor appears to be 9.6 inches in diameter and the old one was 10.5 in diameter. The new rotor is also about a 1/4 inch thinner. Is this correct? I just want to make sure this is correct prior to putting the trailer back on the road.

Also so does any one know what brake pads I can use to replace my old ones? I read that you can use an early 90’s Chevy brake pad???

North End of Beautiful Norfork Lake...MO/AR Border
    Call Ranger and ask them but whatever you do, don't take that assembly apart, you should have got a large spindle nut and key to mount spindle, it's alot easier with the boat off

3. Member
    Ten4. I talked to the local dealer and they called ranger. Ranger confirmed that it is the correct rotor since they no longer use Tie Down Engineering for their trailers.

4. mikesxpress
    Post some pic's of what you take off beside what you are installing. That will be interesting............