Information on 98 Ranger Trail

I have the E-Z lube hubs with the non-tapered spindle. Inner and outer bearings are L68149. I would like to replace these hubs with the Vortex brand hubs. Can anyone help me with a part number or company that sells them?

2. Banned
    That is 1 3/8" straight spindle. Vortex makes them but wont sell separate you have to buy their axle. I know I checked. Your only option is UFP I don't remember the part# but pm DABS on this site he will tell ya. He is MR. UFP. Just keep the hubs you have. Only difference is the screw on cap

Heres one from e bay but can be bought cheaper .https://www.ebay.com/itm/UFP-1-3-8-x...VUBd7K&vxp=mtr
    Last edited by rocket man; 01-15-2018 at 02:52 PM.

3. Member
    i serviced the hubs on my 2000 ranger trailer this year and short of needing a rear seal, everything else was good - the other side has not been service short of having the oil changed a few times - i think this is a good system. the bearing and race that came out was still good and it is part of my spares i carry with. all of the parts are common and available - i got mine at oreillys.
    2020 Ranger Z519 | 2020 Mercury Pro XS 225 4S | Helix 10SI | Helix 10 MDI G3N | Helix 10 MDI G3N | Noco GENIUS 10X4
    Fury 3 22P True Pitched | Power Pole Pro 2's | Ghost TM | Mega 360 | MEGA LIVE | Atlas 8in Jack Plate | Trick Step | 3X Amped 80ah Lithiums