92 ranger seat removel

not that i'm gonna do it , but if i were to remove the seats for better ones (maybe some day) what should i be worried about.?
    i see 3 thumb screws to be taken out of the seat tray and there's a fuel knob for port and starboard with tanks underneath .
    what the right way to take out that seat tray? thanks

It's gonna depend on what is under the seats, and you wont know that until you remove them. I've done it in 2 boats going from a full bench seat to 2 single seats with a step in the middle. The last one, a 2002 205 I have the pics of. I have a friend that can get Ranger seats for you if you decide. May not be the desired color, but something you can work with.

http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread....382&highlight=
    Ranger Boats / Mercury Motors
    G Loomis Rods / Shimano Reels
    Raymarine / MinnKota Ultrex
    Garmin / Live Scope Plus
    Pepper Jigs / Robo Worms
    Troll Bridge / V-T2 Vents

3. Member
    This may or may not help you. I'm redoing my 98 R93 and it has a bench seat. I removed all the vinyl and foam from the fiberglass seat pan that is the base for the bench seat and carpeted it. it fits right back into boat just like the factory seat did. Then just fasten your new seats to the carpeted pan. I'm using seats from Bassboat Seats .com.

Basically just wonder how to take that seat tray out..
    So if i pull the fuel switch cover off ( like a stove switch) and take the thumb screws out . Should the seat tray come off?

There should be a way of removing the selector handle, then the shaft will go back thru the panel. Need a pic to figure out.
    Ranger Boats / Mercury Motors
    G Loomis Rods / Shimano Reels
    Raymarine / MinnKota Ultrex
    Garmin / Live Scope Plus
    Pepper Jigs / Robo Worms
    Troll Bridge / V-T2 Vents

6. Member
    My 361 has two seats not the bench. There's six screws 3 top and 3 bottom. The whole thing back and base are removed.

2018 Ranger z520L
    2020 250 Pro XS
    2B694324