Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    great images and understanding of what you are seeing . keep up the good work !

2. Member
    this is an awesome thread and super helpful please post more !!!
    2016 Tracker pro team 175txw 75hp 4 stroke
    helix 12 si console helix 10 di and helix 10 si bow and ulterra 80 i-pilot link and transom 360

3. Member
    Never cared much about too many of the images that I've seen from a 360 but I must admit those shots of the crappie around those docks are real impressive. May have to change my opinion on if a 360 could be a useful tool for my brush and dock fishing. Thanks for posting.

4. Member
    Would get one if I could put it on a Powerdrive. Had the extendable unit on the transom a few years back, spent more time in my closet than on the boat. Pita to take on and off.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakjr View Post
    Here's a few shots of some crappie schools from around here in AZ

I've got lots more 360 shots if you want to see more.

Cheers
    Scott
    Where the DI images sitting still or slow idle? Can you tell me your sensitivity, contrast, and scroll speed on DI? I have SI and 360 dialed in pretty good now, but DI needs some work.

Great images, keep them coming..

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."
    -- Thomas Jefferson

7. Member
    Any one have shots of them in shallow water especially on beds? I am finding them bedding with my rod in the most likely spots but would love to be able to check for them with side imaging. I just havent seen any yet, I wonder if the weed filled lake makes it a bit harder.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grandbassslayer View Post
    Where the DI images sitting still or slow idle? Can you tell me your sensitivity, contrast, and scroll speed on DI? I have SI and 360 dialed in pretty good now, but DI needs some work.
    SI and DI settings are the same at defaults, 10 sensitivity, contrast, brightness, etc. Scroll speed is usually matched to MPH but lately I've been leaving it around 8 even at slow speeds.
    Console [HELIX 10 CHIRP SI GPS G2N || HELIX 10 CHIRP GPS G2N]
    Bow [HELIX 12 CHIRP SI GPS G2N] || RC-2]
    [AS 360SSI] || ULTERRA80/US2/IPLINK-60" BT || AS ETH 5PXG || AS ETH NMEA2K || MK330D || MK110PC
    Alumacraft Voyageur 175/Yamaha VF115LA

9. Member
    All these great images are causing me to regret my recent decision to upgrade to 3 Lowrance HDS-12 Carbons!!

John

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12