Thumbs Up 2017 Tracker 195txw

Few questions to the owners
    From the factory...
    1- trailer hubs...grease? Oil? Bearing buddies or no?
    2- how are they in rough water? I know its not glass or walleye boats, but are you in pain after a day out in 3' waves?
    3 - 12v plug somewhere? I dont have a dealer locally and cant see one in pics?

Thanks!

2. Member
    1 grease no buddy bearings
    2 3 footers you will be in pain. That goes for all bass boats
    3 1 12v lighter plug at driver console

3. Member
    Ok cool. Thanks for the fast replies, whats the worst youve had your tinner in? I have a 1992 Bass tracker tournament v17 and iys rough but doable in 3'ers, but boyyy its a wet ride lol. Will thid be better?

4. Member
    I got caught in an outflow with 30 mph winds one day and made a 3-4 mile trek back to the ramp in legit 3 footers. Or 6 footers if you prefer the bbc scale. Worst I have ever been out in.

It was a slow but safe trip back to the ramp. It got wet when I had to go perpendicular to the wind but I got home easy enough. In rough water you will be as safe as any other 18ft bass boat. I believe that the ride is better than a lot of tins but make no mistake the ride can be rough in rough water.

5. Member
    The variable deadrise mod V design on the 195 is more aggressive than comparable boats. It will definitely handle 3's. Done it. By the same token I have done it in a 175 TXW as comfortably because of the same hull dynamics.

6. Member
    I’ve been in 2’ footers having to run them side ways due a cross wind coming across main channel, my passenger got soaked by the time we got to where we could run with the wind. But that was 20 mph winds

7. Member
    I've had it out in 2 footers. It was a bumpy ride, both my passenger and I were quite dry. I do have the second console though, so that may contribute to my passenger's dryness. Also, we were only on a 600ish acre lake, so we didn't have to be out long.

For what it's worth, I love my 195. It was a huge purchase for me, but I have not regretted it one second. I highly recommend you get the hydraulic steering upgrade.