Pantera classic cost?

What is the general range the pantera classic is going for? Everything stock.

2. Member
    Aqua tech Marine has one with a 150 for $38,000

3. Indiana Bass Club Moderator billius's Avatar
    Sherm has one for about 44k.
    Bill Gard
    Richmond, Indiana
    2015 BassCat Caracal/225ProXs
    TEAM SHERM'S MARINE
    Of course I talk to myself...sometimes I need expert advice.

4. Member
    Was at a boat show today (1/14) and had one priced to me for $38,000 w/ a 150 on it.

For the best experience with this boat it would be best to purchase with a 200hp.

6. Indiana Bass Club Moderator billius's Avatar
    Sherm's rig has Humminbird Helix 9's and a 200ProXs. Step and pole too I believe. Motorguide X5. I really believe that the new Pantera Classic is BassCat's best bang for the buck of all of the models they offer. I'm very happy with my Caracal, but if I was looking for a new rig in the 19 foot class...it would be a Classic.
    Bill Gard
    Richmond, Indiana
    2015 BassCat Caracal/225ProXs
    TEAM SHERM'S MARINE
    Of course I talk to myself...sometimes I need expert advice.

7. Member
    I agree there seems to be a lot of bang for your buck. I like the layout and the added width of the front deck

The classic is a super nice right for the money. I run a Jag and was impressed with the classic. The front deck is exceptional for a 19fter. I'd get it with a 200 and never look back.

9. Member
    What kind of speed would you get out of a Classic with a 200 hp?

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly View Post
    For the best experience with this boat it would be best to purchase with a 200hp.
    Totally agree
    2016 Triton 20TRX
    250 Pro XS, #112 MK Ultrex
    PP Blades, Atlas JP, Ionic Lithiums (4)
    Garmin 126/126/1222 & Solix 15

11. Member
    VA floater - I would think you could get mid 70s with the Classic and a 200 lightly loaded. There are P2s running mid 70s with the same motor. Tournament loaded maybe 70-72. At those speeds you will hurt many feelings with larger motors.

12. Member
    My P2 can run 72 loaded, 2 people, livewells full and 2 power poles pretty much any day all day. Just me adds a click or 2 depending on conditions. I would think the new classic would be similar but don't know.

13. Member
    The 200 on it seems to be the most common by a large amount and what most people recommend. But the thing that makes you think is when Bass Cat had the test boats at the release at the Classic they were both 150 boats. So there is something to be said for that. As well as the video about the Classic on their website shows a 150 one running.

We have sold several with 150 engines and the preference is strictly up to the buyer and his value return or ability to afford. We think most satisfaction is better experienced with the 200.

15. Moderator
    I've drove the Classic with both the 150 & 200 and I agree the 200 is a much better choice as this is a pretty big boat to get the performance the majority want with a 150. If you want to be able to run above low 60's it takes the 200.

16. Member
    My opinion is we need more 60 mph boats. What 150 offers the best power curve for a larger boat? I would be happy with a 19 footer that ran low 60's or so if it had the low end and mid range to carry the boat well. With that said, I think it is hard to find a more efficient rig than a p2 or probably classic with a 200 and still have the performance of these rigs. Cruising speed is great and it runs on vapors. I burn at least half the fuel in a p2 vs a sabre 150. The 150 was a carb engine but still pretty impressive. I think the economy of these rigs are not stressed enough. It is fun to let it fly from time to time.

I've got a 2018 Classic with a 200XS on it. It'll run 72 with a two people and a full tournament load. I love mine!!!! Check out Rockoutdoors.com. They have the full line of Bass Cat Boats.

18. Member
    I have no personal experience with the new Classic. I have a bunch with the old classic and the P-II hulls. I know that the P-II's are the epitome of efficiency in the 19' Market. That boat just absolutely does it all very well between hole shot, speed , handling, ease of maneuvering on the trolling motor and operating efficiency. I'm sure the new Classic is as exceptional and would love some time in one because I'm a fan of the 19' boats. I would love to hear some apples to apples comparisons between the P-II and the Classic from folks who have spent time in both. Either way, I don't think you can make a bad decision there.

Cost wise I know when my Son in law was pricing, if you optioned the Classic up with all the bells and whistles you could easily bring the price up into the same range as the P-II but with reasonable features on it and a few upgrades I believe the Classic with a 200 pro xs was pricing out in the mid 40's. The completely Loaded P-II he went with was low 50's if my memory serves me correctly.
    Chris Coupel
    Paulina, La.

Here is a thread in the Owners Board.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/bass...ic-t37697.html