BBC SPONSOR

Big Bass Tour - Conroe - March 2-4

Our 20th annual event is almost here!!! We have a three day event planned with over $125,000 in prizes and payouts. All details on our website here: https://bigbasstour.com/tournaments/...e-conroe-texas

Can't wait for this one!

2. Member
    Can you explain the thought process behind the entry fee? 1 day = $110, 2 days = $160, 3 days = $240??????? maybe its just me but it sure seems bassackwards

I was trying to figure that out also. Extra $50.00 for day two and $80.00 for day three.

Possibly trying to covering payouts or other expense due to fewer two and three day entries? But I agree with Cody - seems backwards - to entice folks to fish all three days you'd think the entry fee would be less expensive than someone fishing just one day. I'd think the organizer would want the fullest field possible all three days?

2013 Phoenix 721 ProXP

5. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by cwill View Post
    Can you explain the thought process behind the entry fee? 1 day = $110, 2 days = $160, 3 days = $240??????? maybe its just me but it sure seems bassackwards
    We are $80 a day for our standard two day entry so it's $80 a day if you're fishing for three days. A one day entry in our system is more expensive. All two day and three day entrants for Conroe get a free rod.

6. BBC SPONSOR
    Getting closer!