Thread: Nitro colors

Nitro colors

Trying to custom color a boat. Man this is hard! Can anybody describe what "Night Fire Polyflake" actually looks like?

2. Member
    it's kinda black with red flakes.

Black with silver and red flakes. It has kind of a reddish tent to it. I didn’t like the color so I went with black mist.
    2018 Nitro Z-19, 200 Merc Pro XS, Merc Monitor, SC Gauges, Lowrance/Humminbird Electronics, Humminbird 360, HydroWave.

4. Member
    It's kind of like a black/purple w/ green, red and silver flake. In the sunlight it's gorgeous. I've had it on three or four boats, including my current boat.

It is a cool color in the sun light. Was very popular on Nitros for awhile but seems like I have not seen this color on many newer boats.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

6. Member
    How about the Candy Apple Red Polyflake ? What does it look like in the sun

I’ll let you know in a couple of days when I pick up my new Z19. I went with black mist, candy apple, and sterling.
    2018 Nitro Z-19, 200 Merc Pro XS, Merc Monitor, SC Gauges, Lowrance/Humminbird Electronics, Humminbird 360, HydroWave.

8. Member
    When I can I'll post a pic of my Z20. Its candy apple red, sterling silver and white. The red is absolutely gorgeous in the sun. Heres a Z19 similar to mine. The pics don't really do it justice.
    https://www.proschoicemarine.com/201...257&in-stock=1

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slim110 View Post
    When I can I'll post a pic of my Z20. Its candy apple red, sterling silver and white. The red is absolutely gorgeous in the sun. Heres a Z19 similar to mine. The pics don't really do it justice.
    https://www.proschoicemarine.com/201...257&in-stock=1
    I agree, the candy apple is gorgeous in the sun and it goes great with the nightfire. I've had both those colors on several boats.

Thanks everyone for the responses! The custom color feature on Nitro's website is useful, but not that great for some colors. Leaning towards something like this one from Pro's Choice at the moment. I'm assuming this is moondust?

U can try calling them, but they really don't like helping on color choices. They will say its a custom color only for Pros choice. Maybe you'll get someone who is willing to help you.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassman13 View Post
    How about the Candy Apple Red Polyflake ? What does it look like in the sun
    Like every other boat....