Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

The wait is killing me!

Ordered new Skeeter the week before Thanksgiving and I was told 45 to 50 days. My usual bad luck the shut the plant down for over 2 weeks for Xmas. Good for them getting time off but bad for me no boat yet. Needless to say it’s been to cold to go but I would like to stare at it anyways. How long did you guys have to wait?

Holy cow I ordered a new ZX 250 last week with a build date start of mid Feb and the skeeter Rep told me once they start boat will be done in 10 days but it may be just a little longer till it gets to dealer. He said he thought I should have it in 3-4 weeks tops. I hope he is right and I don't have to wait like you. Hope you get it soon. PS I would be on someones butt.

3. Member
    I bought mine this time last year. I was ready to order and about to sign up. I then realized how the wait would kill me and ended up taking the one the dealer had in stock. I was going to order a white boat and ended up taking a black one. After having it a year I’m glad I got it. I like it as much now as the day I got it.

I hope you get it soon.
    Last edited by K.D.; 01-14-2018 at 04:28 PM.

What are y'all ordering custom colors or something or was the dealer just out?
    MattandAmber Lawler on Facebook
    Matt Lawler HF on Facebook
    matt_lawler_hf on Instagram

"There ain't a price on stupid. Stupid comes for free."

Jonathan Hillstrand

5. Member
    Ditigal Camo is the color. Hope I get it in soon so I can get her broke in before the ABT starts next month

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Sanders View Post
    Ditigal Camo is the color. Hope I get it in soon so I can get her broke in before the ABT starts next month
    Won't take much to get it broke in...color of the boat is just grey and black flake though correct...camo is in the seats I thought...I haven't been up to the shop to see one...I like the colors but too hot for me... You buy from David?

Jonathan Hillstrand

7. Member
    That is correct with the color. My last boat was white for sure cooler during the summer was so hard to keep clean and that drove me crazy. But I guess it’s a trade of to look clean but burn up. Yeah I’m a D&D man. My 4th one. I just want to get a lot of seat time before I fish a tournament in it. Want to get the bugs out.

Quote Originally Posted by mrlawler1 View Post
    What are y'all ordering custom colors or something or was the dealer just out?
    In my case I wanted the ZX 250 in color option H to match my truck. He didn't have that color in stock.

That is correct with the color. My last boat was white for sure cooler during the summer was so hard to keep clean and that drove me crazy. But I guess it’s a trade of to look clean but burn up. Yeah I’m a D&D man. My 4th one. I just want to get a lot of seat time before I fish a tournament in it. Want to get the bugs out.
    I got Stovall in the boat with me for the ABT this year... Gonna be interesting...I can't wait after last year being first year..

Jonathan Hillstrand

Kinda like option H...

Jonathan Hillstrand

11. Member
    I wish y’all look I hope y’all finish 2nd every time behind us. Or vise versa. Need to meet up at the meetings

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeeter185 View Post
    In my case I wanted the ZX 250 in color option H to match my truck. He didn't have that color in stock.
    I really like opinion H it will be worth the wait is what I keep telling myself

I wish y’all look I hope y’all finish 2nd every time behind us. Or vise versa. Need to meet up at the meetings
    With Harry there it won't be hard... He's gonna talk to everybody... Hell he's gonna know most of the folks fishing...

Jonathan Hillstrand

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeeter185 View Post
    We have one in our showroom. Beautiful boat! It took a little over eight weeks to get the two we ordered.

15. Member
    I'm about to pull the trigger on a ZX200 and I'm afraid I'm going to be waiting a while as well. I'm not in huge hurry because I need to sell my boat and the person wanting to buy my boat needs to sell their boat as well. I just want to make sure I get in on the current promotions.
    2021 Skeeter ZX225
    2021 Yamaha SHO 225 VF225LA

I really like opinion H it will be worth the wait is what I keep telling myself
    I think your wait will be worth it to. Heck the anticipation for a new boat for any of us is nerve wracking LOL

Quote Originally Posted by GM482V View Post
    We have one in our showroom. Beautiful boat! It took a little over eight weeks to get the two we ordered.
    I've only seen pictures of option H so I can't wait to see it in person. I have a burgundy 17 Silverado and currently have a moondust skeeter so I know it's going tp look good behind it. C'mon build date !

18. Member
    I have a 2018 option H. It looks even better in person!

Once ordered, believe it took a long 6 weeks.

19. Member
    Back when custom colors were the norm I ordered mine on July 3rd and had it the last week of August, had another boat at the time that was traded when I picked up the new one so it did not matter. Go through all your tackle and organize while you wait, will keep you occupied until the new arrives!
    This was summer of 13 and boat was a 14.
    Last edited by mknj671; 01-16-2018 at 07:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SOTXRG View Post
    I have a 2018 option H. It looks even better in person!

Once ordered, believe it took a long 6 weeks.
    Now I'm really excited to see it !

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast