Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    At least they got you in one until yours gets here....not to get too far off the path but I know you wanted yours before the ABT... As it looks right now... Things are a go for Saturday but got to wait until Wednesday to find out for sure.. Rivers supposed to Crest Thursday I think and still more rain in the forecast...ema directors are adding folks to stay off the river right now...Kaye has a meeting Wednesday with TVA and ema folks to decide for sure...
    MattandAmber Lawler on Facebook
    Matt Lawler HF on Facebook
    matt_lawler_hf on Instagram

"There ain't a price on stupid. Stupid comes for free."

Jonathan Hillstrand

Got the call today from my dealer my ZX 250 goes into production tomorrow according to Skeeter with a ship date of Feb 26th. Really stoked now and can't hardly wait.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeeter185 View Post
    Got the call today from my dealer my ZX 250 goes into production tomorrow according to Skeeter with a ship date of Feb 26th. Really stoked now and can't hardly wait.
    I know that feeling. Hopefully you will get yours as planned. I’m not that lucky.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrlawler1 View Post
    At least they got you in one until yours gets here....not to get too far off the path but I know you wanted yours before the ABT... As it looks right now... Things are a go for Saturday but got to wait until Wednesday to find out for sure.. Rivers supposed to Crest Thursday I think and still more rain in the forecast...ema directors are adding folks to stay off the river right now...Kaye has a meeting Wednesday with TVA and ema folks to decide for sure...
    i wouldn’t be mad if the postponed this on

5. Member
    Awesome itis worth the wait the more i am in mine the more i Likeit

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Sanders View Post
    I know that feeling. Hopefully you will get yours as planned. I’m not that lucky.
    Funny you should mention that I told the wife about your ordeal after the dealer called today and said I sure hope they aren't lying to me.

i wouldn’t be mad if the postponed this on
    I like the water up and nasty myself...

Jonathan Hillstrand

8. Member
    For the first time during this adventure I got a date. February 24 to pick up at my dealer. Am I holding my breath that will be a NO! The 24th will be exactly 100 days since I ordered. I will forget about all this pain when she’s here!

For the first time during this adventure I got a date. February 24 to pick up at my dealer. Am I holding my breath that will be a NO! The 24th will be exactly 100 days since I ordered. I will forget about all this pain when she’s here!
    Hope it all comes together for you. After that long I would be in a tizzy. When I got my date last week of Feb 26th I said yea ok. Don't know whether to believe them or not and it's easier to not believe so there is no disappointment

10. Member
    Hope it all comes together for you. After that long I would be in a tizzy. When I got my date last week of Feb 26th I said yea ok. Don't know whether to believe them or not and it's easier to not believe so there is no disappointment
    Same here. I'm told my ZX200 is in production but was told that Skeeter only gives build start dates not completion dates.
    2021 Skeeter ZX225
    2021 Yamaha SHO 225 VF225LA

Quote Originally Posted by woppercatcher View Post
    Same here. I'm told my ZX200 is in production but was told that Skeeter only gives build start dates not completion dates.
    Mine supposedly went into production on the 14th with a delivery date of the 26th. This is what my dealer said Skeeter told him last Tuesday hope it's not a mirage LOL

12. Member
    Well my dealer told me that my boat has been ready for almost a month. Just sitting there collecting dust waiting on a motor. Hopefully we all will fishing soon enough.

13. Member
    It has been just over 3 weeks since I ordered mine, and it will be on its way Tues morning. Had to wait for a couple more to fill the Truck

Well my dealer told me that my boat has been ready for almost a month. Just sitting there collecting dust waiting on a motor. Hopefully we all will fishing soon enough.
    I don't get it... Been reading about the motor stuff... What's with the shortages..n

Jonathan Hillstrand

15. Member
    All I know as the demand tripled the supply is what I gathered from what I read.

All I know as the demand tripled the supply is what I gathered from what I read.
    Not sure if there is a shortage or not. I questioned both my dealer and then called skeeter when all this talk started and both assured me that since yamaha owned Skeeter that all skeeter builds had a motor and there was no shortage of motors at the skeeter plant.

17. Member
    Not sure if there is a shortage or not. I questioned both my dealer and then called skeeter when all this talk started and both assured me that since yamaha owned Skeeter that all skeeter builds had a motor and there was no shortage of motors at the skeeter plant.
    You called Skeeter or your dealer called them?

You called Skeeter or your dealer called them?
    I called Skeeter directly after I got off phone with my dealer. Wanted to hear the story straight from the horses mouth. Was worried after your deal that my boat would not have an engine. The guy at Skeeter said absolutely no shortage for all Skeeter builds and there we're plenty of 250 shos at the plant

19. Member
    Well, well somebody got some explaining to do��

Well, well somebody got some explaining to do��
    Exactly someone somewhere is fibbing. If I get mine as they said last week delivery date of the 26th you know there is a rat in the cookie jar in your case

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast