"the way it is, is the way it is"

If it had to happen, glad I got a sweet running rig.
    2017 alpha 211r
    Got over the buy out in a few days.
    Hope the Legend plant stays open.
    BBC seems to run a large rumour mill.
    Phoenix site is chatting a JM buy out.
    JM wants to owen every bass boat plant.

2. Member
    So stoked with my 199....absolutely love it. Took me 10 years but I finally got one. It's one of not many here in Australia. I couldn't believe how sweet they looked when I first saw one on here in 2007. Please dont shut her down Johnny��

I agree 100% on the rumor mill comment. As of now the buyout has happened, I myself got over that in a couple days. What we know for sure is they have redesigned their number one selling boat for 2018, updated the website and released new apparel. Wether we like it or not Legend is no longer a small operation. They are now part of a much more corporate venue that with all honestly cares nothing about a forum board and the thoughts of a bunch of haters trying to stir the pot. We'll all have to just wait this one out. I myself love legend boats and I have had my issues in the past but it didn't stop me for a second from purchasing my second boat from them this year. Should the day come the doors close, I'll hold on to what I consider the best boat on the water for as long as I can!
    Quote Originally Posted by capt odie View Post
    If it had to happen, glad I got a sweet running rig.
    2017 alpha 211r
    Got over the buy out in a few days.
    Hope the Legend plant stays open.
    BBC seems to run a large rumour mill.
    Phoenix site is chatting a JM buy out.
    JM wants to owen every bass boat plant.
    Last edited by Josh3105; 01-15-2018 at 08:03 PM.

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” – Hunter S Thompson

2017 V20
    2017 PRO XS

4. Member
    Reading this on legend boats. I totally understand and same is true for tackle companies also. Camping industry is is being bought out a lot by camping world. Seems nothing will be ever individual companies as long as jm and others are buying them out....