Thread: Craigslist

Haven't they been trying to sell that for a long time now?

Tom

3. Member
    Can’t give it away unfortunately. Tohatsu scaring everybody off. And the wrap looks terrible.

I'm gonna say it's more than the motor scaring everyone off and the motor is the least of the boats worry. The cost is in that, sure! But the value is not because it's some guys doing a hobby that built a few boats, not a company. No one in their right mind would pay 30K for a boat when they can get another brand better equipped WITH a hull warranty by a proven company of service and dependability in the same ballpark. When you have that option all day long which one is the better value spent? No brainer. They're better off keeping it or they'll take a bath on it for around 20K to the right buyer.

5. Member
    Yep it's not tohatsu... That's just a black Honda. It's the boat...

6. Member
    The fit and finish isn't there like some other companies. The seat skins drive me nuts everytime I see it. I have looked at this boat a couple times now in person since my parents have a cabin up in Crivitz.
    2003 Skeeter ZX200

7. Member
    That's the kind of boat that looks good from afar but up close it's far from good. Too bad.
    2000 Viper Coral 202/225 Pro Xs
    Ghost, HDS Lives, etc, etc.