USA USA Bassin Summit Prairie creek IN 03 division

Brian and myself wish Happy New Year to everyone and a big thanks to all that fished with us last year!! And welcome anyone to come fish and have some fun this year... the tentative schedule is going to be posted this weekend awaiting permit ...it is 4-28...5-12...6-23...7-21...8-25....save the dates permit is paid for already thanks to the great fisherman at the last tournament last year ....get ready it won't be long I will post when it's all confirmed .....thanks ......Mike

Quote Originally Posted by mopardrgracer View Post
    Brian and myself wish Happy New Year to everyone and a big thanks to all that fished with us last year!! And welcome anyone to come fish and have some fun this year... the tentative schedule is going to be posted this weekend awaiting permit ...it is 4-28...5-12...6-23...7-21...8-25....save the dates permit is paid for already thanks to the great fisherman at the last tournament last year ....get ready it won't be long I will post when it's all confirmed .....thanks ......Mike
    Where is this? I never have heard of it.
    Dan

East central Indiana area, New Castle/Muncie.

Quote Originally Posted by drjochum73 View Post
    Where is this? I never have heard of it.
    Dan
    2 different lakes. Summit is a state/DNR lake that is idle speed only. Prairie Creek is a city/county owned lake with a 20 mph speed limit.
    The best way to cheer yourself up is to cheer up someone else.

5. Member
    I fish this division and know Mike personally and he is a good guy and him and Brian run a very fair and fun event overall. Worth coming and checking out if your in the area and you bass fish. Great group of guys looking forward to the upcoming season.
    Dustin Davis
    Fish the days no one else wants to!!

2009 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha 4stroke
    Minn Kota Ultrex
    HDS Gen3 12/HDS Carbon 9

6. Member
    Ok.... guys n gals ....permit came today... dates and time are on website ! Get em re-lined and ready to go!!!!