Dane's Marine - Lexington, Ohio

I'm looking into Suzuki motors and Dane's Marine seems to be the closest to me that handles these motors. Does anyone have any experience with them? Do they rig bass boats? If you prefer to PM that is fine. Thanks.
    Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.

--Voltaire

I don't know where you are in Ohio, but Dutch Harbor Marine on Berlin Reservoir is a Zuke dealer and has been for over 10 years.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

3. Member
    Thanks Jeff. I spoke to a Lake Erie area dealer at the boat show yesterday. He claims that Suzuki is coming out with a dual prop 300 HP and will be phasing it in to the 250 HP market assuming it is well received. He's hoping this will be the break through to the bass market. He said that Suzuki is one of the leaders in the salt market but he hasn't been able to get it to catch on inland, even on the big lake. He says it is number one in reliability but dead last in resale value so that hurts too.
    Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.

--Voltaire