Springfield A4234 pedestal seat repair

Has anyone tried to rebuild a Springfield power pedestal seat? I found a repair kit that is supposed to be every thing needed to repair a power pedestal. http://www.springfieldgrp.com/produc...tal-repair-kit. Any thoughts or help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Banned
    I called Springfield and talked to Ken. A great guy he sent me a brand new one just for shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by greendragon View Post
    I called Springfield and talked to Ken. A great guy he sent me a brand new one just for shipping.
    That sounds like great customer service greendragon! That wouldn't hardly be fair in my case though. My Ranger is a 91 model. Things are bound to wear out after 27 years lol. I was hoping someone would chime in on trying to rebuild them. If not I may need to give Springfield a call.

I don't know about the rebuild kit but I've bought 2 taper lock power pedestals from their scratch and dent store. I never could find a scratch or dent on either one and I wound up paying 1/2 price compared to new.
    You have to check in frequently as their supplies on those are very limited and they sell out fast due to the low prices.

5. Member
    I bought a pedestal post for my 98 Ranger from the scratch and dent store and it looked brand new when I got it. Still works great.