Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I have the 45" on a 721 and fish rayburn and toledo all the time without an issue. As far as turning spot lock up and down, you can. There is a setting called boat scale. Most bass boats like a +1 or +2 setting. If your getting blown off the spot and it's correcting real hard then that setting is off. Once that's set right the only time it will act a little crazy is when you first turn it on and it sets itself

I had a 45” Fortrex on my 921, it was blowing out in 2 foot waves. Switched to a 52”, no problems since.
    Phoenixed
    2014 Phoenix 921 Pro XP
    Mercury 250 Pro XS
    Humminbird Helix 12 Chirp Mega SI
    Humminbird Helix 12 Chirp Mega DI

3. Banned
    [QUOTE=kry29;9006837]I have the 45" on a 721 and fish rayburn and toledo all the time without an issue. As far as turning spot lock up and down, you can. There is a setting called boat scale. Most bass boats like a +1 or +2 setting. If your getting blown off the spot and it's correcting real hard then that setting is off. Once that's set right the only time it will act a little crazy is when you first turn it on and it sets itself[/QUOTE

Mine is always set on -2. anything more and I have to have my non boater hold onto the rear seat all the time

4. Member
    Where and how do you adjust the “boat scale” setting?

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by laposta28 View Post
    Where and how do you adjust the “boat scale” setting?

on the remote, settings or options scroll down I think its the last one

6. Member
    I’ve never once turned on the remote LOL! That’s probably the problem ��

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by laposta28 View Post
    I’ve never once turned on the remote LOL! That’s probably the problem ��

Thats crazy, I think Ive used the pedal 1/16th of the time... mostly use the buttons N and point it some place and use the remote as I walk around my boat fishing to change speed, turn a little or turn prop on or off!

8. Member
    [QUOTE=jeffjoldersma;9007009]
    Quote Originally Posted by kry29 View Post
    I have the 45" on a 721 and fish rayburn and toledo all the time without an issue. As far as turning spot lock up and down, you can. There is a setting called boat scale. Most bass boats like a +1 or +2 setting. If your getting blown off the spot and it's correcting real hard then that setting is off. Once that's set right the only time it will act a little crazy is when you first turn it on and it sets itself[/QUOTE

Mine is always set on -2. anything more and I have to have my non boater hold onto the rear seat all the time
    Most people say the +1-2 work the best but I have noticed if you really want to fine tune it it changes with the wind. You can turn it down on less windy days.

Kry is yours a foretrex?? I'm assuming you have ultras well.

10. Member
    I have the ultrex. I had the fortrex before that.

11. The Kairos Lures Guy Fidgetcranker's Avatar
    [QUOTE=kry29;9007986]
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffjoldersma View Post

Most people say the +1-2 work the best but I have noticed if you really want to fine tune it it changes with the wind. You can turn it down on less windy days.
    kry, I never set mine. Can I set the remote now in the house without the boat on...It's not even here, lol
    Plus, what size boat do you have again? I know I've asked before, can't recall.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12