Question For Bob

My agent emailed me letting me know Travelers offers mechanical breakdown coverage on my boat policy. Was wondering if you knew anything about that? My agent said he is going to send over the endorsement language but figured you might know first hand? Thanks for any info.

2. Member
    How long have you had this Travelers policy? Why was it not on there to begin with?

The reason I ask is the endorsement is automatically included (and has been for some time) on the policy with physical damage coverage at NO additional charge.

3. Member
    About a year. Its on my policy, but wondering what the endorsement is for exactly. Waiting on policy language on that endorsement but if anyone has any info on it please share.

4. BBC SPONSOR
    Why was it not on there already. It does cover mechanical failure after your warranty ends for both power heads as well as lower units. I always put it on in the beginning because we have no way of knowing when you go out of warranty. Just call me and I can explain it. Thanks Bob Luellen 517-627-8080

5. Member
    Its in there already....I was just curious on how it works. He's going to send over the endorsement language, but just wanted to get a verbal on how it works was all. Thanks for the info. Pretty cool that Travelers offers that!

6. BBC SPONSOR
    They are the only company that offers it. Also make sure you have wavier of depreciation.

7. Member
    Ya, thats on there too. Has anyone on here ever used it before? Everything go good with it?

Quote Originally Posted by insurancepro View Post
    They are the only company that offers it. Also make sure you have wavier of depreciation.