Thread: Checking in.

Checking in.

Looks like I'll still be plugging away on the Cajun. Bought a new boat puller since Bambi took out my old one. It's funny how life dictates our plan sometime.
    William "Bill" Kyte
    Waldorf, MD
    2018 Shenadoah Kerr lake BFL Co-angler Champion

2020 Ranger 520L Evinrude G2 250HO

What didja buy? You can't go wrong with Cajun. Not the latest, but one of the greatest! Have a good one.

3. Member
    2016 expedition El limited. 4x4 3.5 tt V6 45k Nice truck only thing I don't like it's black on black with black carpet. 2yrs old I got it a little over half of MSRP.
    William "Bill" Kyte
    Waldorf, MD

Cool!

Is that the extended version Bill? If so, that is on my list to look at when my Yukon XL craps the bed and needs to be replaced.
    What are your impressions so far? Pros/cons, likes/dislikes please.

6. Member
    Yes it's the El. I drove one as my rental (4x2) and fell in love. I've owned a 99 4x4EB and 05 EB 4x2 both with 5.4l. The 4wd rides more truckish than 4x2, which I don't mind. I have the limited because I liked the large screen for the backup camera, air/cooled seats, 10way adjustable very comfortable for those long drives and the upgraded sound package. I like the rear floor storage you get with the El and it's lid for controlling groceries in the rear, since I usual have the 3rd row down. I have not towed with it yet.
    Wish they would drop the 5.0 in this instead of only the Ecoboost but I haven't had any complaints on the motor, it has plenty of get up. I'm getting around 17.3 driving around town, but coming from 5.4 I'm happy. Has 30g fuel tank, fine but around $75-80 to fill up right now.
    It's all black, interior and carpet. It's hard to keep clean but it's part of the deal I worked. I just de-badged it of all the dealer stickers. I'm getting the front windows tinted to match and help keep out uv. It is a good looking truck, comfortable to drive.
    William "Bill" Kyte
    Waldorf, MD