E150HGLABG 2016 150HO Engine Identification Report Questions

Good Afternoon-

I recently picked up my boat and the local tech ran a engine report. Everything appears to check out with the exception of few questions for the group here:

1. My alarm at console never went off in the 102 hrs I have had this thing since I purchased it brand new. However I received the below codes

Code 11- 6 Times- first 44:35, last 44:40- Throttle Position Sensor out of idle range
    Code 21- 2 Times- first 44:36, last 44:40- winterization activated

those were the only codes received, I did perform the winterization procedure- is code 11 a result of running the winterization? And was there a reason that I didn’t get an alarm at the console

additionaly here are some other results from the report

Max RPM: 6001
    Max Temp port: 180.7
    Max Temp stbd: 185.9
    Trans Pos: -1
    EMM Max Temp: 162.5
    TPS Cal- 196

Cyl 1- pressure 0, Delay 1275, 46 cycles
    Cyl 2- pressure 0, Delay 1226, 46 cycles
    Cyl 3- pressure 0, Delay 1222, 46 cycles
    Cyl 4- pressure 0, Delay 1224, 46 cycles
    Cyl 5- pressure 0, Delay 1236, 46 cycles
    Cyl 6- pressure 0, Delay 1201, 46 cycles

please let me know yalls thoughts on the results listed and also the alarm question. Thanks!

2. Member
    There is no need to ever advance the throttle when starting an ETEC unless you are winterizing it. When you do that it stores the 11 and if you get the right combination will also store 21 and enter winterization mode.

There are a lot of codes that do not activate the check engine light, they only activate the check engine light when something you should actually be concerned about is happening, not less important stuff that would just annoy you.

Temperature and rpms just provide a recorded history of operating conditions. The TPS and Cyl infomation you posted is just calibration data that the EMM uses to maintain performance and emissions. They include that in the report so that if you EMM goes bad you will have it recorded somewhere and makes it easier for them to program the new EMM.

3. Member
    Thank you!!