FX20 Security System Locks

Sometimes all of the storage lockers will lock, other times only one or two will lock. Anyone experienced this or have any pointers on fixing this? 2010 FX20.

2. Member
    I know how. Fixed mine many times. Gunk gets in by pistons. You take apart the inside so you can manually push them up. Clean, lube and good to go

3. Member
    I hardly use mine and I think that is part of the problem. I have same exact boat fyi

I was told by the dealer not to even bother with it. the alarm he said was really not a good functioning item but came with the boat FX20. I did have one problem where the alarm light came on and beeped every ten seconds or so. I had to remove the fish finder to get at the wires behind the dash to reset it. I don't even take the alarm fob out of the drawer in my kitchen

5. Member
    Alarm is awesome!! Best feature!

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Loomis88 View Post
    Alarm is awesome!! Best feature!
    I agree! Anytime I take my boat camping, I set my alarm, lock all compartments and then put the cover on. My alarm is plenty loud and can hear it 5 ft away in the 5th wheel. Also, the rigid deck lights flash with the alarm on my FX. I like it

7. Member
    I love the alarm on mine. Tournament weigh ins I can set the alarm or at Fork when I wanna go eat lunch at one of the many excellent lake side restaurants.. just gives me piece of mind...

8. Member
    set power poles, turn off perko switch, take keys. if they steal something while i'm eating, they deserve it