Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    You guys clearly aren’t ordering enough stuff when you order. You’ve got to justify the shipping so just add a few more items to your cart, problem solved. Works for me every time and I get more BCB stuff so it’s a win/win situation.

How do BassCat shipping costs compare to other boat manufacturers in the Flippin/Mountain Home area? I’ve never ordered from any of the others located in the same area, so I don’t know. Mountain Home isn’t exactly a large metro area, and not near one.
    Just wondering.
    Personally, I do as other have stated. I order enough to offset the shipping costs.
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

3. Member
    Honestly, I don't mind the shipping costs. Any time I need help with the boat or the trailer, the people at BCB take the time to walk me through my issue and how to fix it. Parts arrive in just a couple of days. It's all worth it in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Phisherman View Post
    Yeppers. Shipping items from BC has become outrageous . 5 dollar set of bushing...16.00 to ship....NOT!!!! Just wait until the holiday season and shipping drops to 5 bucks. Lets hope that doesnt change
    Yep, I had been looking at the puddle lights on their website but I wasnt going to pay $13 for shipping! I noticed the $5 shipping in December and went ahead and ordered them!
    2003 Bass Cat Cougar FTD
    2003 Evinrude 225HO

5. Member
    just bought a Charger from them. the price on it was well below anybody else so it definitely offset the cost for shipping. 25.00 for shipping a 17lb package wasn't too bad.
    But yeah, I can see where the cost to ship apparel wouldn't be worth it..

6. Member
    The lady that works in the clothing department is so nice its worth a little extra shipping!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123