Thread: Boo!

Boo!

Crickets in here!

Anyone heading to the Boat Show this weekend? I'm hoping to be able to find a few bass boats amidst the sea of pontoons and wakeboard boats.

2. Member
    Frankie told me they'd have an Icon there. At least one thing to drool over...

Miami boat show is definitely on my list of things to do.

That'll definitely be worth checking out. Just getting out of the house will be a plus at this point.

4. Member
    not much to do when its -18. lol. I've sat out in the boat a couple times and made motor noises pretending to make a long run across lake. fired up the humminbird and went through waypoints. hate to say it but spring fever is starting to creep in. new fishing shows are on tv definitely don't help anything. not too much longer and it will be time to go through the tackle

Maybe it was me but it seemed like there were more bass rigs than usual this time around, especially tin rigs. The only major brands missing that I noticed were Skeeter and BassCat (of course).

The Crestliner PT18 is a very interesting model to me. I could not believe the beam on it. At some point in the not-so-distant future when I finally lay down the glass polishing rags, the PT18, RT188, RT198P, etc, will be looking very attractive.

6. Member
    Just hook the boat and head south!

Ranger z520 // Mercury 250 Pro XS
    12ft BT Talons/112 Ultrex/Hbird 360