Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatshaft Merc View Post
    I wouldn't buy a livewell plug from Sartin Marine. Sorry group of individuals.
    Valuable information to have, I was hoping some would weigh in on the experiences they have had at dealers. I am somewhat salty when it comes to wheelin and dealin on boats and automobiles and one thing cant stand is a dealer who tries to make a living off of one sale, The worst thing a salesman can do wen dealing with me is to insult my intelligence right out o the gate when I am there to negotiate the cost of a new or even used rig.

2. Member
    I like their favorite phrase “ we can’t go any lower... we are already losing money on this deal”

3. Member
    Rockdale was great, but Chris doesn't carry Bullets anymore, and I can negotiate

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet 250 View Post
    Rockdale was great, but Chris doesn't carry Bullets anymore, and I can negotiate
    Finally got I contact by phone with c and o marine, they say their email and website is giving them troubles, they were supposed to call me today with info on a bullet they have but I aint heard from them, I am guessing the issue with their website and email has migrated the phone system also.

5. Member
    I finally got in contact with c and o marine yesterday by phone, they say they are having issues with their website and email, they were supposed to call me today with info on a Bullet they have but the phone has never rang, I am assuming the problem with their website and email has migrated to the phone system now.

6. Member
    I got mine from Rockdale Boat Mart in Ashland KY, but he doesn't carry Bullet anymore
    Any idea why they don't carry Bullet anymore?

7. Member
    Call Chris, he mentioned something last year about Bullet wanting him to stock more boats

8. Member
    I bought mine from Anglers Outpost in Kentucky

9. Member
    I'm with Fatshaft on Sartin Marine. Billy Sartin is the only one I have a problem with.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12