Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Springfield MO Boat Shows and BCB?

So there are two boat shows coming up in Springfield Missouri. The first will be the Springfield Boat, Sport & RV Show with Bull Shoals Boat Dock going to be there and it's Jan 12-14. The second is the Lake Life Expo Feb 16-18 with Bill's Marine going to be there. My question to BCB is assuming the weather is well enough and roads aren't icy so I can attend which one will have a better selection of BassCats to see?

Bull Shoals Lake Boat Dock will have a Lynx, Pantera Classic, Cougar SP, Puma FTD in Springfield this weekend. Bill's will have between 4 and 5 boats at their show in February as well. I believe you will have a great selection at either show!

BCB

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass Cat Boats View Post
    Bull Shoals Lake Boat Dock will have a Lynx, Pantera Classic, Cougar SP, Puma FTD in Springfield this weekend. Bill's will have between 4 and 5 boats at their show in February as well. I believe you will have a great selection at either show!

BCB
    Great! Hopefully the roads will be good and I can get up there this weekend!!

4. Member
    I hope to go. I really want to see a lynx in person even though I’m sure it’s gonna be a lot more money than Phoenix which I’m looking at also.

5. Member
    We will have Caracal, Puma FTD, Lynx, Cougar FTD and hopefully a Classic. BCB is working very hard to get me the Classic for the show. We will also have 1 or 2 Loose Evinrude Motors I think I will bring the 150 G1 and a 175 G2 to be on Stands but not certain at this point.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BillsMarine View Post
    We will have Caracal, Puma FTD, Lynx, Cougar FTD and hopefully a Classic. BCB is working very hard to get me the Classic for the show. We will also have 1 or 2 Loose Evinrude Motors I think I will bring the 150 G1 and a 175 G2 to be on Stands but not certain at this point.
    At the one in Feb., or this weekend?

7. Member

BCB
    Go see my friends at Bull Shoals Lake Boat Dock. Have purchased 17 BassCats through them, and everyone has been perfect. Kevin Eastwold and his crew will put you in any BassCat you like.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cestratton View Post
    At the one in Feb., or this weekend?
    The Lake Life Expo in February.

The two dealers are both within a reasonable driving distance of Springfield and they have both shows covered between them.

10. Member
    The two dealers are both within a reasonable driving distance of Springfield and they have both shows covered between them.
    Went today. There was a Lynx, Puma FTD, Cougar Advantage, Eyra, and a Pantera Classic. I drooled over the Lynx but it's ironic the Puma is on the Owners Board and I had taken screen shots of it along with the description of the boat that listed the colors. I've gone on BCB website and colored that boat so many times but there she sat. Oh I wanted it but my garage won't allow it (I dont think but it might) and neither will my funds right now. But one day I will call myself a BCB owner!! Even got the pleasure of meeting Dale Colvin, I'm subscribed to his Bull Shoals report YouTube channel.

11. Member
    I went all through the lynx today. Very busy boat. Has a lot going on. Hopefully I can take a test drive and go though it more in the future. Only thing that stood out that I didn’t like was it was awkward to get into the front compartments and no where to sit and tie stuff on comfortably. Definitely would take some getting used to. Really comfortable behind the wheel though.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billydonwon View Post
    I went all through the lynx today. Very busy boat. Has a lot going on. Hopefully I can take a test drive and go though it more in the future. Only thing that stood out that I didn’t like was it was awkward to get into the front compartments and no where to sit and tie stuff on comfortably. Definitely would take some getting used to. Really comfortable behind the wheel though.
    It was a dual console right (can't remember)? If so it would be removable which would allow you to sit on the port side to rig up. The Cougar Advantage is a great deal on a boat IMHO. The Eyra and Puma FTD had their compartments locked as they were sombodys boat and their stuff was in there. I would've liked to have seen an 18 Eyra with the new day box lid on the starboard side center section, the Eyra there was a 17 with the full length starboard coffin lid.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cestratton View Post
    It was a dual console right (can't remember)? If so it would be removable which would allow you to sit on the port side to rig up. The Cougar Advantage is a great deal on a boat IMHO. The Eyra and Puma FTD had their compartments locked as they were sombodys boat and their stuff was in there. I would've liked to have seen an 18 Eyra with the new day box lid on the starboard side center section, the Eyra there was a 17 with the full length starboard coffin lid.
    Yes it was dual console. Your right it would have a lot more room with it removed but with it in, you have to crawl on deck to open compartments.

14. Member
    The Lake Life Expo in February.
    Where is this located and when?

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Heethen View Post
    http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrJ7...wbB6mHlS7yQIo-

16. Member
    You live reasonably close to the factory, I’v taken the tour and they basically had every model I wanted to see.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Heethen View Post
    Sorry for the delay!
    Lake Life Expo February 16th - 18th
    Springfield Expo Center
    635 East St Louis Street
    Springfield, MO 65806

18. Member
    Sorry for the delay!
    Springfield Expo Center
    635 East St Louis Street
    Springfield, MO 65806
    No problem. Same weekend BPS Spring Fishing Classic starts. Will come up and see y'all after I go to BPS and Lew's store.

19. Member
    Sorry for the delay!
    Springfield Expo Center
    635 East St Louis Street
    Springfield, MO 65806
    Going to try and attend
    2001 ChampioN 206 Yamaha 225

Quote Originally Posted by milligjg View Post
    Going to try and attend
    Bring your checkbook Big Boy...