Recommendation for TR-19 boat cover

Can anyone recommend where I can find a good boat cover for a TR-19 that is trailer-able. Thank you.

2. Member
    Aurora Canvas.

3. Member
    thank you

The factory cover is made by Attwood
    on my 21HP it fits like a glove

I have had Aurora as well
    either one is a top choice

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

5. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage View Post
    Aurora Canvas.
    ^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^

6. Member
    Both are excellent covers. For out door storage I would go with the aurora. Atwood is a great lighter weight cover.

7. Member
    Thanks again for all of the suggestions - I really appreciate the advice.

8. Member
    I started with the factory Atwood. The boat was kept outside for six months of the year and lasted about 7 years before it started leaking. I did trailer with it on and it worked, but it could have used a center strap. I still use it as a dust cover in the garage as it is easy to get on and off.

When I replaced it I went with the Aurora. It is definitely a stouter cover with a good tie down system, and pulling the boat with it on is no problem. Where the Atwood would balloon the Aurora is rock solid. I can’t really speak to the longevity of the Aurora because I put up another garage for the boat after I used it outside for two years. I can say that in that time it performed flawlessly.

Keep in mind,though, that the beefiness comes with a price. It was more expensive than the Atwood and it is a little harder to get on and off. The Aurora has several fabric options. If you are interested let me know and I’ll look up the one I got.
    2006 Triton TR196 w/ 200 Optimax \ 2021 AlumaRyder 1860 w/ 200 Rotax