Kerr - Lake Motel Efficiencies

Our club is looking to fish Kerr this spring and curious about the efficiency rooms at Lake Motel in Clarksville. Guy at the Motel says there are like 4 dbl bed and a couple single queen rooms. Are the rooms large enough to throw a cot in? Also is boat parking and outlets sufficient out there?

thanks

2. Member
    I used them one night for a tournament. Will never use them again.
    We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children
    ><((((º>'·.¸¸.·´¯'·.¸.·´¯'·...¸><((((º>'·.¸¸.·´¯'· .¸.·´¯'·...><((((º>

3. Member
    What happened? Couple of us stayed in the regular rooms once and parking was a bear because of multiple tourneys. Thought maybe that back gravel lot and separate building might make things easier and keep the club all together in one spot.

I have stayed there a few times and never an issue, been probably 5 years since. Not 5 star accomodations but not bad for the price. BBC rallys used to be right around the corner from there at Bayview efficiencies, everyone that stayed there seemed to speak highly of it.
    Neil Eckberg- Cary, NC - 2008 Skeeter ZX250- 250 Yamaha SHO

Kerr Lake Ba$$hole

5. Member
    Been staying at the Bayview efficiencies with our club for the last few years and we love it there. Sells out quick during tournament season though because of it's popularity.

The rooms themselves ain't too bad. Worst part is the boat break ins.

The past 2 times we've been down there I've heard guys talk about someone breaking into their boat the night before. The second time it was the boat beside mine.
    2022 Skeeter ZXR20
    Yamaha 250 SHO

7. Member
    Called Bayview and they are already booked for our needed dates in May. Seems like a good place to stay based solely on how friendly and accommodating the lady I spoke with was. Said they would call if anyone canceled.

What about the Magnuson Hotel behind McDonalds. About the same at Lake Motel?

8. Member
    If at all possible, stay at the State Park. They have very nice cabins and they even have like a 7 room lodge you can rent and have lots of buddies stay with you. I done that and now we always stay in a cabin....Like the others said, if you stay at the motels, don't leave anything valuable in the boats....
    2017 Triton TRX Patriot w/250 ProXS Optimax

Could always check out the place across the street from Lake Motel too

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ma...!4d-78.5544938
    2021 Phoenix 920 Elite / SHO 250
    Bullet 21XD / 250 XB (Gone to a great home in LA)
    "There is no such thing as a bad day fishing!"

10. Member
    Change towns.

11. Member
    Magnuson is nice, just everyone fights for boat parking. Seems like you have to weigh your fish and rush back to hotel if you want a space. Rooms are awesome though and they have a pool. Mc Donald's is nice being on the corner of lot. State Park is also a great place to setup shop
    J.R. Mitchell
    1998 Ranger 461VS
    www.truesouthlures.com