Posting Pictures taken with iPhone

I have consistently encountered two problems when trying to post pictures taken on my iPhone, size and orientation. After considerable research and experimentation, I present a solution that works for me.

Orientation: frequently, when I post an iPhone picture, it appears rotated 90 or 180 degrees out of phase.
    The app I found to solve this problem is "Camera+". It is a free app and is available for ios and android systems. Be sure to read through the settings and set it to save the pics to your camera roll.

Size: The forum restricts the number of pixels or size of a photograph to preserve server space. The best way I have found to resize a photo is to email it to yourself from your iPhone. Once you have hit the send button, a menu comes up to allow you to resize. I open the email on my laptop and save the resized pic to the appropriate folder and then upload it to the forum from there.
    If you only use your iPhone, you can open your email on the phone and save the resized pic to your camera roll and post from there. there may be an easier way, but I haven't found it.

I hope you find this helpful, there are probably other methods but this one works for me.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Bill Reynolds; 01-18-2018 at 08:15 PM.

Southern By Latitude - Gentleman By Attitude

This app is super easy for simple resizing: just select your pic and resize. As for orientation, that is an edit option on iPhone in your photos. Always more more than one way to skin a cat:)

4. Member
    took this on my iPhone,downsized to 90kb,emailed to myself,open up put on my desktop,open insert image icon,confirm the photo,choose,upload. thanks for the instructions
    sort of clunky and cumbersome,but gives a image.
    john

5. Member
    Testing this method

And it's sideways like mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tctactical View Post
    Testing this method