07 skeeter 180sx

need some help guys. need some insite on the boat, stringers ,transom etc.looking at buying one. any advice would be awesome
    2000 Ranger R93VS
    1999 Merc 200efi
    Humminbird 1198 & 1199
    Minn Kota Fortrex

2. Member
    So I have an 02 180SX and I love it. It is a little smaller then most other fiberglass boats but it maneuvers really well in shallow water. I have a 155 4strole Yamaha on the back and I typically run about 38-40 mph throttled down. If I reprop I’m sure I can get much more out of it but it’s plenty fast for me and where I fish. It has a fair amount of storage for a smaller boat too. I wish it had a bigger single livewell as opposed to the smaller dual (but connected) livewell s. It doesn’t hold any of my rods over 7ft in the lockers either. Again not a huge problem for me personally. I’ve done some small upgrades to mine that help with rod and tackle Storage that I can show you if you purchase the boat. I run a fortrex 80 on the bow and it pushes the boat plenty fast as well. I bought mine last year and it only had 120hrs on it, it was only used on a smaller private lake. I personally like having a smaller boat since I fish solo a lot and it’s big enough for me but small enough it’s easy to launch and retrieve solo as well. Plus it fits in the garage. My buddy has a 21fx and it’s just a monster compared to my boat.

3. Member
    really only 40. this one has a Yamaha 115 on it
    2000 Ranger R93VS
    1999 Merc 200efi
    Humminbird 1198 & 1199
    Minn Kota Fortrex

4. Banned
    Good little starter boat, should run mid to upper 40's

5. Member
    I have a 00 SX186. Pretty similar boat. I have a 150 V-Max on it. Solid boat. Plenty of storage. It does Ok in rough water if you know how to drive it. Fastest I’ve ever gotten it was 64mph with just me and a pretty conservative load of gear and a quarter tank of fuel but it averages 57-59mph with a tournament load and a co angler. My only complaint is mine being a dual console model it takes up a lot of room. I like the front deck wide open so I prefer a single console. But that’s just my personal preference. Some like dual consoles, some don’t.
    05’ Skeeter TZX200, Yamaha 200hp HPDI
    00’ Skeeter SX186, Yamaha 150hp VMax.
    PRO-FORMANCE FISHING TEAM.