Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Bass Tracker 40th Anniversary Heritage Edition

Has anyone looked into this? I recently ordered mine and looking to get any thoughts you guys have on it. Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________________

'course they don't have biscuits and gravy ... but if they did, I bet everyone would eat there.

2. Member
    Cool concept, I like the brown carpet, it should not show dirt very much and look good for years.

It fit well within my budget and a solid upgrade from my 11.3 Bass Tender that I have been fishing out of.
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________________

'course they don't have biscuits and gravy ... but if they did, I bet everyone would eat there.

4. Member
    Think it's a great option for those trying to get on the water, cover adequate water, and last quite some time. You're going to hear a lot of negative responses on this forum just because of it's use case scenario compared to their own boats. You're going to enjoy it!
    2018 Tracker 190 TX
    Torqeedo 10.0
    Humminbird Helix 12 G4N MDI+/SI+
    Minn Kota Ultrex 80

5. Not Banned
    I'd love to have one for crappie/bream fishing. I tend to roam to far when bass fishing for a boat that size. Super cool concept and a great price. Congrats

Congrats on the new boat! I think you got a great deal for sure on that package.

This is the first post I have seen and is EXACTLY what a lot of us were talking about. An upgrade and fits in your budget! Awesome.

You will get a lot of use out of this boat. I would have bought it back year ago had they done this then. My son and I would have loved to have had a boat like that.

The fenders might need upgraded, someone was saying they might be a little light for stepping on. No big deal there.
    2017 Ranger RT188, Dual Console, Crystal Red Metallic, Mercury 115 Pro XS Four Stroke, Command Thrust with Tempest 24P, 52 MPH GPS @ 5200 RPM
    Motor Guide 80 lb Xi5 Pin Point/GPS , Lowrance HDS 7 w/Totalscan @ Console, Lowrance Elite 7 TI @ Bow; Romans 6:23

This is what this boat was designed for. It’s a great value. My grandson is getting one. You’ll love it.

Have an adventure everyday !
    2006 PT 175 TX 60 HP.

8. Member
    Congratulations you will love the boat.

9. Banned
    I like how they're rocking the moon caps on the trailer

10. Member
    They will sell as many as they can get. Great price and package to get on the water.
    Please release me,let me go.

11. Member
    I saw one in BPS the other night. I think it’s a great option at a great price for a lot of people. Congratulations!

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWLipRipper View Post
    I like how they're rocking the moon caps on the trailer
    Me to

Thanks all ... and I am now anxiously awaiting the March 4th delivery date that is marked on the calendar.

14. Member
    congrats on the new boat

15. Member
    I think you did good!

16. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by db220 View Post
    I saw one in BPS the other night. I think it’s a great option at a great price for a lot of people. Congratulations!
    I was in BPS last Sunday and they only had a sales poster. Had about 8 boats on the sales floor that normally holds upwards of 25-30 and none of them were the retro model.

I was able to look at one in the Store that was ordered before mine. The brown to me don't look as bad in the pictures but then again I am color blind so does it really matter? I am swapping out the trolling motor with the 55# Maxxum that I have on my Bass Tender and also swapping out the Hook3 with the Elite 7 that I have. Is funny the wife is like "You are buying a brand new boat and are already upgrading it?" She just doesn't understand.

18. Member
    Congrats on your new boat! I'm sure it will help you catch a lot of fish and have some great memories to share many years down the road.

19. Member
    I think they will sell all of them they can make!

20. Member
    I like it .It is retro like me
    LIFE IS GOOD
    STILL CAN'T CATCH A FISH.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast