Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    Holy cow that looks like crap. I have never seen welds that bad on any tracker I have looked at. In fact that is worse than welds there is something seriously wrong with that. It looks like someone got caught cheating on their spouse and they boat took the brunt of the fury.

Makes me think that one sustained shipping damage and someone did a poor job of repairing it. No way it left the factory like that.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BryanBrown View Post
    Make sure you check the welds on them...
    Were you shopping on the scratch and dent isle?

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BryanBrown View Post
    Make sure you check the welds on them...
    OH MY!

how in the heck did that ever get past QC. Or is there none to start with/

4. Member
    I have had mine for about 2 or 3 weeks already and I ike it. I could afford just about any boat out there but I think this is about all the boat I need to fish the local rivers and lakes that I fish.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Merkey; 01-18-2018 at 01:48 AM.

That didn’t come from Tracker. That a shipping mishap and the dealer had some hack try to fix it. No matter the brand, you will never see that get pass quality control anywhere.

Have an adventure everyday !
    2006 PT 175 TX 60 HP.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gatorglenn View Post
    That didn’t come from Tracker. That a shipping mishap and the dealer had some hack try to fix it. No matter the brand, you will never see that get pass quality control anywhere.
    I agree. The company would fire the QA guy that let something like that leave the factory. My guess is it as damaged during shipping but the store wanted to put it on display until they got a replacement. If that's the case I'd definitely put a sign on it that it was damaged and was not going to be sold.

Quote Originally Posted by Merkey View Post
    I have had mine for about 2 or 3 weeks already and I ike it. I could afford just about any boat out there but I think this is about all the boat I need to fish the local rivers and lakes that I fish.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Looking very good. I have it lined up for them to swap the 45# Edge with the 55# Maxxum that I have on my Bass Tender. Will give my Heritage a little more trolling power.
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________________

'course they don't have biscuits and gravy ... but if they did, I bet everyone would eat there.

8. Member
    Man that thing is sweet looking, love the old school tire look on it. Congrats!!!!

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fishbowl807 View Post
    Man that thing is sweet looking, love the old school tire look on it. Congrats!!!!
    Thanks bud, check out my center console im building. Im going to add a sliding glove box to the vertical side. Then on top im going to add cup holders and a tray for phones,lures,etc. Then when not in use I have a tan throw sqaure that fits on top and boom its a instant 3rd seat for kids.
    Also still cant pick between 2 hds gen 3 9s or two humminbird mega 9s. Ugggg.

I went to bass pro today and stopped by to look at one... It was like going back in time.
    but it is a nice boat for the money
    2013 Pre-Johnny Ranger RT 178
    115 PRO XS
    Due to the increase of ammunition prices... There will be no warning shots
    Honda certified Master technician 33 Years

Thanks bud, check out my center console im building. Im going to add a sliding glove box to the vertical side. Then on top im going to add cup holders and a tray for phones,lures,etc. Then when not in use I have a tan throw sqaure that fits on top and boom its a instant 3rd seat for kids.
    Also still cant pick between 2 hds gen 3 9s or two humminbird mega 9s. Ugggg.

When I get mine I am adding a deck extension for the front deck to bring the entire deck to the same length as the side with the live well. Have already contacted Tracker about how to order the carpet so I can make it match.
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________________

'course they don't have biscuits and gravy ... but if they did, I bet everyone would eat there.

12. Member

[IMG][/IMG]
    Wow, how'd you get one so quick?

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jreilly37 View Post
    Wow, how'd you get one so quick?
    I ordered as soon as they went on sale.

14. Member
    I ordered as soon as they went on sale.
    That's awesome. Have you had it out? How does it handle?

15. Member
    That's awesome. Have you had it out? How does it handle?
    I have not, too much ice in my area still.

Cool looking rig. Would love to have one to keep at the lakehouse.
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

I have not, too much ice in my area still.
    Plenty of open water at Lake Anna. Drove by Pleasants Landing on Friday and saw no ice anywhere. I launched at Sturgeon Creek Saturday.
    Fished the hotside Sunday and was catching schooling bass in 60 degree+ water.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

18. Member
    Did it come with a transom saver? The website says it does but I haven't seen one in any pics or on the ones I saw in person.

Did it come with a transom saver? The website says it does but I haven't seen one in any pics or on the ones I saw in person.
    Yes it does and it is galvashield coated like the trailer. There is a bracket built on the trailer with a removable pin other end is a rubber V to the motor.

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne P. View Post
    Plenty of open water at Lake Anna. Drove by Pleasants Landing on Friday and saw no ice anywhere. I launched at Sturgeon Creek Saturday.
    Fished the hotside Sunday and was catching schooling bass in 60 degree+ water.
    I didnt realize you were local Wayne, I just bought 2 mega units and Im thinking about installing them myself. Want to make a friend and help a guy out? :)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast