Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Agreed
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________________

'course they don't have biscuits and gravy ... but if they did, I bet everyone would eat there.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dean c View Post
    That's questionable...I spent months shopping new and used tins. Nothing but junk of any age in that price range.
    I agree with your statement. Of course, losing $7500 dollars after 12 years isn't bad. Some of those high dollar tin boats lose that after the first year or so.

3. #FRB
    I looked one over close at BPS a couple weeks ago. They have it where it's the first boat you see when you walk in the front doors. I really like it for what it is. Looks like it would be great for the smaller lakes around here. Now I did have to open every compartment to find the livewell in front of the console. The big storage compartment in the back should be all that's needed to store tackle and other stuff. There's a compartment under the front deck that looks like it would be perfect for storing stuff that you need (like tp!) but rarely have to get to...or one would hope, lol. The gas tank and battery compartment look to have ample room. I don't see this boat needing more than a 55lb 12v but a 24v on a pair of group 24 deepcycles (24's for weight savings) would really make this hull stand at attention. All in all it looks like a perch jerkers delight
    2023 Xpress H18 with 115 SHO and Powertech NRS4 21p
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Garmin Echomap 12, 10, 9, and LVS34 networked with Netgear Switch
    Ultrex
    Trick Steps and Ramp N Clamp
    Pulled by a 2016 single cab HEMI Ram

Treat others like you want to be treated when on the water EVEN WHEN IN A TOURNAMENT! No fish is worth having a confrontation because you cut someone off or came in on top of someone.

4. Member
    Enjoy the boat. I saw one at the Fishing Expo in Columbus Ohio. Not bad for the money, but I will say the welds were sloppy and nowhere near the quality on my Tracker Grizzly.

5. Member
    I know Tracker doesn't normally do this but does anyone know if this boat can be ordered with a 25 HP motor? Would be great for some of the HP restricted lakes in the Midwest!

While returning from my parents house in Louisiana I stopped into the Bass Pro Shop location in Pearl Mississippi and got to see this boat for the first time. The pictures that you see of this boat really doesn't do it justice. When you get a chance to look at it up close and personal you can see BPS paid a lot of attention to detail. I found the seats to actually be well constructed and looked comfortable. After looking at it in person I would say this would be a great buy for anyone whether they are just getting their very first boat or someone who needs a smaller boat that they can get into skinnier waters but without breaking the bank. It really is a good looking boat and well worth a look.

Eat, Sleep, Hunt & Fish

2010 Tracker Tournament V18 18' 3"
    Mercury 115 ProXS 4Stroke Mercury Spitfire X7 Prop 21P
    Minn Kota 80lb Thrust Ultrex.
    6 inch CMC Pro Hi-Jacker
    Humminbird Helix 10 DI G4N W/FFS @ Bow
    Humminbird Helix 9 DI G4N @ Bow
    Humminbird Helix 9 SI G4N @ Console
    Smartcraft Merc Monitor (Basic)

Quote Originally Posted by krr6581 View Post
    While returning from my parents house in Louisiana I stopped into the Bass Pro Shop location in Pearl Mississippi and got to see this boat for the first time. The pictures that you see of this boat really doesn't do it justice. When you get a chance to look at it up close and personal you can see BPS paid a lot of attention to detail. I found the seats to actually be well constructed and looked comfortable. After looking at it in person I would say this would be a great buy for anyone whether they are just getting their very first boat or someone who needs a smaller boat that they can get into skinnier waters but without breaking the bank. It really is a good looking boat and well worth a look.

Agreed...saw my first one at BP today...heck of a nice boat for the price.

Looking at putting this between seats, can anyone tell me the measurement between the seats?
    Attached Images Attached Images

9. Member
    I purchased a used 15' 1985 SeaNymph Bass Attacker in 1987 for $2700. I just checked the NADA used price guide for it today and it comes in at $2400, not a bad loss for running the boat for 30 years. I need to find her a new home to make room in the garage for the new Heritage when it arrives!

Quote Originally Posted by kodi2k6 View Post
    I purchased a used 15' 1985 SeaNymph Bass Attacker in 1987 for $2700. I just checked the NADA used price guide for it today and it comes in at $2400, not a bad loss for running the boat for 30 years. I need to find her a new home to make room in the garage for the new Heritage when it arrives!
    Post it on tinboats.net it will sale quickly.

Have an adventure everyday !
    2006 PT 175 TX 60 HP.

Quote Originally Posted by BumpTheStump View Post
    Looking at putting this between seats, can anyone tell me the measurement between the seats?
    Can get you the measurements tomorrow and I think it will fit the problem is it will cover the drain. The drain is right up against the wall of the large storage compartment not in front of the seats. Or if you look at your picture of the BBS console the drain will be right under the cupholders.

Quote Originally Posted by jreilly37 View Post
    The website says it does but I haven't seen one in any pics or on the ones I saw in person.

Apparently they recommend never taking the transom saver off when launching and retrieving

Edit: You have to skip to 3:25 in the video. I tried posting the time specific link, but it didn't work

Wishin' I was fishin'...

1990 Ranger 374v
    1996 175 HP Mariner - Magnum EFI
    25p Tempest - A45 model
    80 lb 24v MinnKota Maxxum
    Humminbird Helix 10
    Humminbird Helix 7
    Garmin EchoMap 106sv w/ LS
    Dual 8' Power Poles

13. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hez View Post

Apparently they recommend never taking the transom saver off when launching and retrieving

Edit: You have to skip to 3:25 in the video. I tried posting the time specific link, but it didn't work
    That's awesome

Quote Originally Posted by mobasspro View Post
    I know Tracker doesn't normally do this but does anyone know if this boat can be ordered with a 25 HP motor? Would be great for some of the HP restricted lakes in the Midwest!
    Yes you will be able to get a 25hp, on the boat. But if this is a package deal only. What you have to do, is have the dealer switch out the motors. Your basically selling the 40 to the dealer. And buying a 25. It’s done all the time.

Have an adventure everyday !
    2006 PT 175 TX 60 HP.

15. Banned
    30-32
    i bought a brand new 1983 Tracker II with a Merc 40HP back in 1983, which is close to the Heritage, and top speed on it was around 32

Can get you the measurements tomorrow and I think it will fit the problem is it will cover the drain
    Thanks, I already plan some kind of standoffs under the console due to drain

18-1/2 W X 16" D X 8-1/2 T

18-1/2 W X 16" D X 8-1/2 T
    Thanks, It should fit just fine, now if they would just make my boat

Got the call yesterday that my Heritage has made it to my BPS … scheduled o sign papers for it on Saturday. Delivered my Maxxum 55# to them last night to have them install before I pick up the boat. Have been a long 8 weeks.
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________________

'course they don't have biscuits and gravy ... but if they did, I bet everyone would eat there.

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bisk1tSnGraV View Post
    Got the call yesterday that my Heritage has made it to my BPS … scheduled o sign papers for it on Saturday. Delivered my Maxxum 55# to them last night to have them install before I pick up the boat. Have been a long 8 weeks.
    That's great!
    2018 Tracker Pro Team 190 TX
    115 Mercury Pro XS 4S

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast