Thread: Lund Pro V Bass

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
  1. Member
    Do u have the XS 1875, if so have u had people in the jump seats, interested in the room and how comfortable that area is

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MetsFan9 View Post
    Do u have the XS 1875, if so have u had people in the jump seats, interested in the room and how comfortable that area is
    No, I have the bench seat.

3. Member
    Metsfan we were in a 1875. Buddy sat in the jump seat, he's knees were into the back of front seats when they were slid all the way back but if you slid them forward he had enough leg space as did person in front seat. He's 6'1-6'2. Wasn't great but was good. The 2075 did have more room and knees didn't hit

4. Member
    Thanks buddy that's what I thought, i am 6'2 myself so I would have the seat back. Figure the next rig is gonna be one I will have for a really long time, sounds like the 2075 is the better option. What kind speeds are they getting, upper 50s?

5. Member
    No problem. Sent you a pm

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MetsFan9 View Post
    Thanks buddy that's what I thought, i am 6'2 myself so I would have the seat back. Figure the next rig is gonna be one I will have for a really long time, sounds like the 2075 is the better option. What kind speeds are they getting, upper 50s?
    Varies by set up but that’s about right. With a 250 though it’s enough power to push the boat to 55-57 almost regardless of load. The hull design is what limits speed and loading it only seems to affect it minimally. In my experience with it.

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blakesfav View Post
    Varies by set up but that’s about right. With a 250 though it’s enough power to push the boat to 55-57 almost regardless of load. The hull design is what limits speed and loading it only seems to affect it minimally. In my experience with it.
    I'm getting that with a 225. I would think the boat would do 60 easily

8. Member
    I've talked to several and very few hit significantly over 60 in the 2075. To do so would require moving some weight back (batts) which has already been discussed. I've seen 62 with my Vrod by myself. Loaded with the kitchen sink, i get 58-59. That is with a 4" hydraulic plate and 1 power pole. 3 group 31 batts in the front and one group 29 in the back. If I wanted a boat to go fast, this one wouldn't have been in the mix. I wanted it for the layout primarily and the fact that it was $20-30k less than a new ranger glass boat decked out the same way.

9. Member
    Kybluediver, were you able to get the fuel capacity issue resolved? I have a new 2075 as well and have the same issue. Supposed to be 49 gal but with gauge and Smartcraft both showing 50%, I can get no more than 17gal in the tank.

10. Member
    There is no resolution other than to resolve myself to the fact that it won't hold close to 49 Gal. So take that for what its worth. The math to me doesn't translate to a 49 gal tank. They sent me a new fuel gauge but results are the same.

11. Member
    [QUOTE=slonezp;9023807]I'm getting that with a 225. I would think the boat would do 60 easily[/QUOTE

I would think so too, but mine doesn’t. I may need to do a little prop work to get it there and I think a jack plate would help slightly.

12. Member
    For you guys that have the 2075, what shaft length do you have on trolling motor 52" or 60". I'll have the ultrex.

13. Member
    60 in minn kota

14. Member
    Thanks. I've had people say both 52-60. It looks like I'm going to be a new Lund 2075 owner

15. Member
    TNboy. You happy with 60 or wish you'd went 52. I asked dealer what size is recommended but he didn't know.

16. Member
    Thks for response kybluediver. Just have to make sure I'm confident with how much fuel I have.
    As for shaft length on the Minn Kota, I went with a 60" Ultrex. I have fished in some fairly rough water on lake of the Ozarks in my limited time with the new boat and have been very happy. My dealer in Illinois is on the Lund dealer council and tested this boat before it hit the market. He recommended the 60" shaft.

17. Member
    For what its worth, i have the 52" shaft on my 2075 and think it is perfect. I've never felt like I needed more.

Quote Originally Posted by RazorCat View Post
    I priced out a 2075 on the website after seeing this thread. The one thing that stood for me was the price of some of the options (trolling motor and electronics mainly). Way overpriced. The boat was a good value until I started tacking on basic options.
    Just my observation.
    I picked up an 1875 this fall. I was shopping for new initially and while shopping and making calls I noticed that a dealer quoted price is MUCH lower than the advertised website price. In fact, generally for the advertised price I could get the boat fully loaded with helix 12 mega's x 2, talons x 2, 36v TM, upgraded trailer and other add on's.

I ended up grabbing a 2016 model with 41 hours for an even better price.
    Lund 1875 Pro V Bass XS
    Mercury Verado 200 hp

19. Member
    What kind of price did you get on the 2016?

Quote Originally Posted by lakesareabassin View Post
    What kind of price did you get on the 2016?
    Sent you a pm
    Lund 1875 Pro V Bass XS
    Mercury Verado 200 hp

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast