BBC SPONSOR

Power Pole Tilt / Removable bracket by HYDRILLA GEAR

Another EXLUSIVE product by HYDRILLA GEAR. Designed in house and manufactured in the USA. Our Gen2 tilt /removable bracket allows for easy stow or removal of your Power Pole shallow water anchor. This is the perfect addition for those who want to clear low lying structures, travel long distances to and from the lake and even remove your pole completely from the boat. Contact us for details and fitment.

Contact us today for all your Power Pole needs. Allow Hydrilla Gear to put together the ULTIMATE shallow water package and save. Power Poles, Jack Plates, Trolling motors and more.

PM
    email
    rich@hydrillagear.com
    call or text 954-304-0206

2. Member
    Wow this is cool.
    '13 Triton 19SE 225 Pro XS
    '09 Chevy Silverado Z71

Great product! I have that installed on my boat. I put it down when traveling long distance and when it’s under the carport.

4. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by 522Ed View Post
    Great product! I have that installed on my boat. I put it down when traveling long distance and when it’s under the carport.

Thank you ED for the support.

We are happy to hear you are enjoying our product!

Would ya'll post a pic of these in the stowed position? Also, how are people using these to completely remove the power poles? Are they using quick disconnects on their hydraulic lines?

Well... nevermind. I just visited Hydrilla Gear website and answered my own question. Looks like an awesome product!!
    Last edited by eliteangler; 02-18-2018 at 03:06 PM.
    Sam Dunaway
    2005 Triton TR-21X