Picked up a couple of new pieces

Went to the local gun show Sunday and picked up a couple of new guns. Been looking over AR's and had settled on the S&W M&P Shield. Also picked up an M&P shield 9mm for edc. Pretty pleased with the purchase. Looking forward to getting to the range and punching holes in some targets.

20180107_183540.jpg
    Boatless Bank Trash for now

Nice, congrats. Always wanted to try a Shield but have been very happy with my G43 so havent gone out of my way to buy or get some trigger time with one. But the guys I know who have one really like them

Been tinkering with my AR too, slowly changing out parts... one of these days Im going to have close to enough "spare" parts to start another build... but I think that happens to everyone
    2021 Phoenix 920 Elite / SHO 250
    Bullet 21XD / 250 XB (Gone to a great home in LA)
    "There is no such thing as a bad day fishing!"

3. Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar

I believe you will be happy. Been carrying a Shield 9mm for a couple of years now, and am very satisfied with it. Goes bang every time, and puts them where I point it.
    Aaron Campbell
    Barling, AR
    2007 Bass Cat Sabre
    2011 Merc 175 Pro XS

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by adchunts View Post
    I believe you will be happy. Been carrying a Shield 9mm for a couple of years now, and am very satisfied with it. Goes bang every time, and puts them where I point it.
    I'm a die hard 1911 fan and thats typically my edc but have been carrying the Shield the few days and really like it. Have shot them in the past and liked them too.
    Boatless Bank Trash for now

A friend of mine just bought the shield but with the MA. compliant trigger it is real tough to be consistently accurate. Does that AR have a composite lower/upper?

7. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator