Thread: Just thinking

Just thinking

Here is more proof why Bullet Boats are a awesome boat. I know of 2 other boat companies that basically copied Bullet Boats. Blazer boats and ballistic boats. Heck the 2nd one even used the same theme in their name. What is that old saying about imitation and flattery.😊
    2005 21XD W/ 2005 MERC 250XS BULLET TOTAL PERFORMANCE BOAT!!

2. Banned
    Yeah, and they are mostly ran with a Mercury on the back. A few try to copy, but none are better.

I’ll agree

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

4. Member
    Didn't Bullet get their start from Allison hull designs?
    Bullet 20 XRD / 225 Merc Sport XS

5. BBC SPONSOR
    Brooks Bullet started with old Allison molds no longer in use. That was before Bill Hill took over
    www.bassboatelectronics.com

2008 Bullet 21XRD
    2014 Merc 250 Pro XS

Knoxville, TN

6. Member
    Bullet way way way ahead of the game back in the early 90's. The 21xd at that time was a absolute huge boat. With deck space and storage that was unheard of. That same boat today is still as relevant as ever with timeless lines and eye appeal. What other boat company is still offering the same model boat they offered almost 30 years ago. How many boats would some of the cookie cutters sale if they offered their same model they offered in the early 1990's? I'm sure there may be a company out there that I'm forgetting or not aware of but I bet it is very few.

7. Member
    That's why they are the BEST!!!

Once you make the ultimate design, you can’t go down the mountain.

9. Im wishin I was fishin

10. Member
    I love my Bullet, but those ballistic boats are nice. Would like to see one in person to see how much alike they are.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BULLET FAN View Post
    Bullet way way way ahead of the game back in the early 90's. The 21xd at that time was a absolute huge boat. With deck space and storage that was unheard of. That same boat today is still as relevant as ever with timeless lines and eye appeal. What other boat company is still offering the same model boat they offered almost 30 years ago. How many boats would some of the cookie cutters sale if they offered their same model they offered in the early 1990's? I'm sure there may be a company out there that I'm forgetting or not aware of but I bet it is very few.
    I have the 21xrs and think the deck space and storage is more than enough. Much more than my 201 stratos. I'm seeing a lot of the new rangers nitros etc... with more of wide bodies and I think it takes away from the ride, which I enjoy the most. Some of these new boats with their deck sizes are kind of getting ridiculous in my opinion...haha...plus I don't know how some of these guys get those boats in the garage? My garage door is 9' wide and the 21xrs just barely makes it thru...haha

12. Member
    I know what you mean about the width of some of the front decks. I was looking at a new boat last week at a show. That thing was basically round. Ugly as sin with no personality but to each his own. I’m sure too that it does affect the ride and proformance. Look at the big cookie cutter boat that talked highly of their ride for years. Those things now will beat your guts out.

Those fat front ends look like a tug boat out in the harbor.

14. Member
    Nailed it!!!!! Randy I was trying to come up with a good analogy to describe the looks of some new boats and the obvious roundness of their front ends. That description is spot on.

15. Member
    Most have no idea what a smooth riding boat really feels like , they have never been in one. You get in any boat with someone who can't drive and they will beat your arse off.