Trailer Fenders?

Anyone got a link to get replacement oem trailer fenders for the x-19's backtrack trailer? Emailed xpress with no luck... of course, third time I have emailed them and got no response.
    '06 Xpress X19 TS | 150 Yamaha VMAX

2. Member
    The last few time I have done any work on our trailers I went to a good trailer supply place and found stuff that would work. Even as something as simple as a replacement light assembly was impossible to buy from either Express or Backcrap. A shame really. CJ
    2002 X19 200HP OX66 HO Vmax,HPDI lower, it lives, thanks Hydro Tec.

Quote Originally Posted by CJ1 View Post
    The last few time I have done any work on our trailers I went to a good trailer supply place and found stuff that would work. Even as something as simple as a replacement light assembly was impossible to buy from either Express or Backcrap. A shame really. CJ
    Ill probably just end up doing the same... Is there any reason to get fenders with the enclosed piece on the inside of the wheel well? Because I would prefer to find aluminum fenders with diamond plating but cant find any with the back piece.

As for xpress, they really need to step it up and at least send a freaking email back... how hard is it?
    '06 Xpress X19 TS | 150 Yamaha VMAX

4. Member
    I agree with CJ.

If you have a really good 'trailer store', what I've found it oftentimes if you can take the piece in, they can match it up. If you're wanting to change something about it, often they can help with that too. As for the backing board, mine's aluminum carpeted and just riveted to the lip of the fender. If yours is messed up, I'd just fab another one and rivet it to the new fender. If it's just needing new carpet, drill the rivets out, recarpet and reuse on the new fender.

Good Luck!
    '09 Ranger Z520 Silverado Edition / '09 Evinrude ETEC 250 HO
    '15 Xpress HD16DBX / Merc 59ci