Torque Specs and Misc. on 2004 203

So I am currently in the process of getting a rid of my SHO and in the process of putting a 18 Mercury on. I am most likely getting the SHO pulled towards the end of this week and going to bring my boat back home after the shop pulls it. Here is the list of items I am doing while I have the boat apart and feel free to chime in on what if anything I should do in the down time:

1) Pulling live well pumps and fitting.
    2) Pulling tow hooks to re-seal. Torq specs?
    3) Removing Slidemaster going with Bob's Black 10" torq specs?
    4) Just replaced my drain plug and resealed a few months back so won't be doing that.
    5) Installing Two 15' Talons on Bob's.
    6) My flo-rite live well valve is leaking. I cleaned this once already. Should I replace or rebuild?
    7) Wanting to coat my bilge in some sort of paint or coating? Suggestions?

2. Member
    Either look on Bob's website for the torque specs or call them. Definitely do not want to over torque them. I would replace the flo-rite live well valve while your at it. For the bilge coating check out products on westmarine.com

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STLBassBuster View Post
    Either look on Bob's website for the torque specs or call them. Definitely do not want to over torque them. I would replace the flo-rite live well valve while your at it. For the bilge coating check out products on westmarine.com
    They said to check with the manufacture specs so that's why I wasn't sure.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssuvette View Post
    So I am currently in the process of getting a rid of my SHO and in the process of putting a 18 Mercury on. I am most likely getting the SHO pulled towards the end of this week and going to bring my boat back home after the shop pulls it. Here is the list of items I am doing while I have the boat apart and feel free to chime in on what if anything I should do in the down time:

1) Pulling live well pumps and fitting.
    2) Pulling tow hooks to re-seal. Torq specs?
    3) Removing Slidemaster going with Bob's Black 10" torq specs?
    4) Just replaced my drain plug and resealed a few months back so won't be doing that.
    5) Installing Two 15' Talons on Bob's.
    6) My flo-rite live well valve is leaking. I cleaned this once already. Should I replace or rebuild?
    7) Wanting to coat my bilge in some sort of paint or coating? Suggestions?

#6 ..... http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread....t=#post8541364
    Ed R.

2006 ChampioN 198 225 Optimax