Hydra NG help please

Hey BBC
    I'm looking to build on my 1st couple NGs. Have one squared away, need some help with the other.
    I want a blank for throwing 3/16 oz swimbait jig heads with 3.5-4.5 inch full body paddle tails. This will be for bank beating, open water smallie fishing. I want to make sure I have enough hook setting power, but would like to know the blank can load up with a little lighter weight for versatility.
    I owned a Deputy model several years back, and if memory serves correct, this rod was a little too powerful for what I'm wanting to do. So I'm leaning towards the 3 power mag bass.
    Has anybody measured up either the 3 or 4 power mag bass blanks? Just curious how much power they have. If not, could someone give me a power comparison of these two blanks in relation to blanks from NFC or Point Blank? Any feedback and responses would be appreciated.

i have an 8' popping blank, 4 power i think. (http://hydrafishing.com/product/p4/) had it along time, don't think they make that exact one, but the 7'10" is probably it. anyway, i built it for one thing, made a better crankbait rod, so i rebuilt it for that. makes a good swimbait blank. i use a 3.8 or 4.8 keitech on 1/4 to 3/16 jig. very pleasant rod to fish with for its size.