Ranger and Yamaha SHO

ordered a new Ranger Z518CI this week with a 200 Yamaha SHO. was told by dealership that there is and issue with getting these motors and there are no guarantees. Can anyone shed any light on this issue?

2. Member
    Please post pictures when you get it?
    Ranger 520vx Yamaha 225 ox66.

3. Member
    Yes....i have a 2018 Phoenix 721 on order with a SHO and my dealer called Friday and said Yamaha called them and said no SHO motors effective immediately because of a production issue. Also they would probably be none for the rest of the 2018 model year and they probably don't have enough for Skeeter.
    2021 Phoenix 921 Elite/Mercury 250 Pro XS

Its been that way for a while now. I dont know if Yamaha cant keep up with the demand or someone dropped the ball and didnt get enough into the US.

"The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

Its hard to believe johnny morris will not be offering anything other than a merc. He has monitary intrest in mercury.
    2008 Ranger 178VX
    150 Yamaha V-max

GO Fins!!!

7. Banned
    The were happy to put a G2 on my order

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hahn View Post
    I'd imagine he has greater monetary interest in selling high profit rigs, and putting whatever the customer wants on them is part of why they are high profit.

9. BBC SPONSOR
    Any news on when these might become available? Better to wait till 19?