Power pole pump location?

I have a 2010 TR-18 pro. I'm ordering a set of blades this week. I was looking in my bilge for pump locations and I'll need to move my onboard charger. Where are you guys mounting your pumps? Pics would be helpful.

TIA
    Mike
    Family is everything!!! Fishing is a close second
    2010 TR-18 Pro w/150 OptiMax & Dual 8' Blades

2. Member
    I have a 2000 TR 20 and put mine in my passenger side rear storage area. I used that box for tools and oil and with the pumps in there I still have room for both. The pumps are a bit larger than I expected and my boat has no room left in the bilge since I added a 4th battery for my 36v Fortrex.

Jeff Clark
    Bassman469

Quote Originally Posted by Bassman469 View Post
    I have a 2000 TR 20 and put mine in my passenger side rear storage area. I used that box for tools and oil and with the pumps in there I still have room for both. The pumps are a bit larger than I expected and my boat has no room left in the bilge since I added a 4th battery for my 36v Fortrex.
    At our local fishing expo this past weekend. I was talking to the guys at the basscat both about the way they had pumps mounted on their boats. They actually had them attached to the two main hoses in the bilge. They just used clamps....

I would like to keep them in the bilge if possible. I like to keep the passenger read storage open for a co-angler...
    Family is everything!!! Fishing is a close second
    2010 TR-18 Pro w/150 OptiMax & Dual 8' Blades

4. Member
    My pumps are mounted on the main bilge plate next to my charger and oil reservoir

5. Member
    I moved my oil res over on the plate that it is mounted to and put them back to back on that same plate.

There are some pictures of different ways guys have done it in a post over on the Triton owners FB page...
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
    TACKLE WHORE!

6. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by lilbuddy View Post
    At our local fishing expo this past weekend. I was talking to the guys at the basscat both about the way they had pumps mounted on their boats. They actually had them attached to the two main hoses in the bilge. They just used clamps....

7. Member
    Not sure how I would feel about the pumps attached to a hose but I would need to see it before making a final call. I've noticed that BassCat is pretty sharp when it comes to setting up boats. I wanted to make it to the expo but had duty that weekend. I have found that most co's that fish with me like keeping their gear index the console, honestly can't remember anyone using that box and I used to keep it open.

Jeff Clark
    Bassman469

8. Member

Rick Someillan
    Lacoochee, Florida
    2016 21 TRX
    250 Pro XS