Thread: Jig Question

Jig Question

Since the weather has been cold, I decided to make some jig skirts, so I got about 50 skirts made up. I sent a e-mail to Strike King asking if they sell their Bitsy Flip jig heads by the bulk. Answer was no, and told me to check out Tackle Warehouse, which I knew does not carry them.

My question you jig guys, anyone know who does make or sells the SK Bitsy Flip jig heads, any ideas??

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by usmc03 View Post
    Since the weather has been cold, I decided to make some jig skirts, so I got about 50 skirts made up. I sent a e-mail to Strike King asking if they sell their Bitsy Flip jig heads by the bulk. Answer was no, and told me to check out Tackle Warehouse, which I knew does not carry them.

My question you jig guys, anyone know who does make or sells the SK Bitsy Flip jig heads, any ideas??
    https://fishingskirts.com/product/bo...black-745-745/

Check these out.

Allen

The Bitsy Bug flipping jig is just an Arkie style head with a 3/0 60 degree black nickel hook, like the Mustad 37286 BLN. It would be easy to make your own or buy that head from Jann's Netcraft, Barlow's, or Lure Parts Online.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

4. Member
    I bought the Snootie mold, but I think there's a bullet style that's about the same.

5. Member
    That guys, I will look into your replies/advice.......