Thread: Suzuki dealers

Suzuki dealers

Hey guys I'm looking for a good reputable Suzuki dealer here in the mid west. We have a 2 dealers within about 30 minutes from me but I haven't heard good things about either dealer, I'm willing to drive up to about 4 hours or so to find the best dealer to hang a motor on the back of my BassCat. I'm going to keep running my Mercury til she pops but it has 2 cylinders down to about 80 psi so I'm not sure how much longer she'll go. Thanks for any help!

2. Banned
    Don't take much to hang a motor. All gauges and stuff are pretty much plug n play.

Order from International Marine...Best prices around on Suzuki...

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket man View Post
    Don't take much to hang a motor. All gauges and stuff are pretty much plug n play.
    Hung mine myself about 3 years ago when I was 73. You need the Suzuki tach and I think I re-used my Evinrude throttle, I might have used Suzuki cables. If you have a jackplate you can adjust it up and down by yourself. If you use a Suzuki prop and/or if you choose a large (16 inch) diameter prop like I did you'll have to run it a little lower than most motors. Stay with a high and I do mean high pitch 14 you'll be a little better off.

5. Member
    I just happened to be talking to my dealer today about Suzuki's. Sports World in Sunrise Beach. (LOZ). Talk to Gary.