Permanent camper on Kentucky lake

The other thread got me to thinking about this. Id like to find a camper already set up on a lot around kenlake. I saw one down by Paris on Craigslist but I'd rather be a little further north if anybody knows of anything I'd appreciate the info

2. Banned
    Someone on this site had one for sale about a year ago, I don't know if it sold or not.
    You might repost this in the "Lounge".

Quote Originally Posted by Outdoorsman76 View Post
    The other thread got me to thinking about this. Id like to find a camper already set up on a lot around kenlake. I saw one down by Paris on Craigslist but I'd rather be a little further north if anybody knows of anything I'd appreciate the info
    Contact Aurora Oaks campground to see if they know of anything for sale. I'm pretty sure there were two available when I was there last in November. Below is a link to their Facebook page, it's really an awesome place with great people. We've had a camper there for a very long time and have never had a single problem, it's very well run. I don't come in to this forum often but if you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM.

https://www.facebook.com/AOCampground/

4. Member
    I also have a camper at Aurora oaks great place and I do remember a couple for sale. But I drove thru several campgrounds when I was looking for a place, most all the campgrounds had some for sale campers for sale.

5. Member
    Thinking about selling ours, 2010 jayco 28u. Would have to move to different site as I'm looking to buy another camper for my current spot.

6. Member
    We are selling a 2015 jayco eagle HT 26.5.
    it's located in Cypress cove if you are interested you
    can pm me and I'll send you pic's
    Mike
    2019 Phoenix 721 pro xp

Mercury 250 pro xs
    2B575862

7. Member
    Be sure to check the campgrounds policy regarding parking boats near your camper for battery charging. Many do not allow this because of fire regulations. Southern Comfort Campground in fair-dealing comes to mind from personal experience. Be sure to check out Wildcat Creek Campground. It is located about halfway back on the North Shore of blood River Bay near Murray Kentucky.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Outdoorsman76 View Post
    There maybe several for sale, if they don't get these Asian Carp in check!