Can screens / monitors be added ?

Which models can additional screens be added to? IE: can you get a echomap 73, and add a whatever size 12 volt monitor? Would it be a mirrored image?

2. Member
    I don't think you'll find a video out port on anything except the higher end units like 7400/7600 type. My 7610 has a DVI-D video out port. I happen to have a DVI-D to HDMI adapter but I've never tried it. And yes I would expect it to be a duplicate of what is showing on the screen. I just don't have any room for anything else.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

Quote Originally Posted by LWINCHESTER2 View Post
    I don't think you'll find a video out port on anything except the higher end units like 7400/7600 type. My 7610 has a DVI-D video out port. I happen to have a DVI-D to HDMI adapter but I've never tried it. And yes I would expect it to be a duplicate of what is showing on the screen. I just don't have any room for anything else.

Get yourself an Aqua view and plug it into your 7610. Wooohoo!
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ifishinxs View Post
    Get yourself an Aqua view and plug it into your 7610. Wooohoo!
    I bought an aquavu and couldn't figure out what adaptor I needed. Even tried contacting garmin but didn't understand what they were saying.... now I'm not a tech guy so I don't understand some of the lingo. I ended up hooking it up to my HDS-9 I have on the console instead
    David Geske
    Boatless Family Man