Alabama Bass Club Moderator

Thumbs Up Sign up for the January NoAl tournament on Pickwick.....

The next NoAl tournament will be held on Pickwick out of McFarland Park on the 20th of January unless the weather dictates otherwise. Registration will be at the ramp by the ballfields on the north end of the harbor beginning at 6:00 with "ease off" at first light which should be around 7:00 or so. Weigh in will be at 3:00. Look forward to seeing everyone there!!

Confirmed Participants

Avery Faile & David Scogin
    Harry Speegle & Alan Carter
    Miles Hutton
    Ben Smith & Eric Smith
    Last edited by AveryF; 01-18-2018 at 10:50 AM.

2. Member
    Sign up Harry & Alan. I had surgery on my right hand before Christmas, but I’ll fish left handed if need be to just get on the water. Let’s get fired up, support our club, and have a great fishing year on our beautiful lakes. Looking forward to seeing my fishing friends.

3. Member
    Sign me up, I'm on call that weekend but it local so im in.

4. Netman extraordinaire Coosa Redeye's Avatar
    I cannot say for sure, but I will try to attend. I will confirm closer to time.
    Last edited by Coosa Redeye; 01-08-2018 at 09:47 AM.

5. Member
    Looks like next weekend will be good for fishing. Let’s get going guy’s and start signing up. Last year the water temp was 41 degrees, and took over 16 pounds to win.

6. Alabama Bass Club Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by HDS View Post
    Looks like next weekend will be good for fishing. Let’s get going guy’s and start signing up. Last year the water temp was 41 degrees, and took over 16 pounds to win.
    Current forecast for Saturday is clear with a high in the upper 50's! The best day weather wise in nearly two weeks!!

7. Member
    most of my family down sick, but if we get and stay well I was planning to be there, just don't know for sure right now

8. Member
    I haven't fished one before but would be interested in fishing Saturday if I can find someone to fish with me. What's the requirements for entering one?

9. Member
    Ben Smith and Eric Smith
    Last edited by Bens0804; 01-18-2018 at 08:32 AM.

10. Alabama Bass Club Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishfor5 View Post
    I haven't fished one before but would be interested in fishing Saturday if I can find someone to fish with me. What's the requirements for entering one?
    You only have to be a BBC member for 30+ days and have made a minimum of 10 posts, so it looks like you've got that part covered! And you can fish solo if you can't find a partner.

Here's a link for the rules, insurance requirements, etc. You can print it ahead of time and bring the completed form that morning if you'd like but I'll have plenty on hand.

Oh, and although it isn't an absolute requirement, it helps for planning purposes if you sign up ahead of time.
    Last edited by AveryF; 01-18-2018 at 03:21 PM.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AveryF View Post
    You only have to be a BBC member for 30+ days and have made a minimum of 10 posts, so it looks like you've got that part covered! And you can fish solo if you can't find a partner.

Here's a link for the rules, insurance requirements, etc. You can print it ahead of time and bring the completed form that morning if you'd like but I'll have plenty on hand.

Oh, and although it isn't an absolute requirement, it helps for planning purposes if you sign up ahead of time.
    Thanks Avery. I'm actually already signed up. I'm fishing with my brother. Ben posted yesterday for us.

12. Alabama Bass Club Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishfor5 View Post
    Thanks Avery. I'm actually already signed up. I'm fishing with my brother. Ben posted yesterday for us.